News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

You know Roger, it's a bit early for your first warning shot.

Started by Suu, July 02, 2014, 02:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Seriously? A hurricane for the 4th of July? What the hell did the Colonies ever do to you? We gave you the goddamn independence you have this in this great nation, and now you're trying to take off our nose with the first storm of the season? John Adams is rolling in his grave.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

That wasn't a warning shot.  I was all fucked up on drugs.

I was aiming right at you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Oh.

That would explain the weird dip it's predicted to follow off the coast of NJ. You're usually better than that.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on July 02, 2014, 03:04:41 PM
Oh.

That would explain the weird dip it's predicted to follow off the coast of NJ. You're usually better than that.

I'm a bit rusty and my vision is slightly distorted.

I'm okay with this.  Newfoundland had it coming.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on July 02, 2014, 02:38:37 PM
We gave you the goddamn independence you have this in this great nation, and now you're trying to take off our nose with the first storm of the season?

I started this 'Murica shit. And this is the mother-fucking thanks I get?
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Suu

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 02, 2014, 03:12:52 PM
We gave you the goddamn independence you have this in this great nation, and now you're trying to take off our nose with the first storm of the season?

Were you around the year he threw Hurricane Bill right at Providence? Changed his mind last minute and aimed it toward Cape Cod instead. It's Tucson's subtle way of telling us they love us.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Suu on July 02, 2014, 03:26:59 PM

Were you around the year he threw Hurricane Bill right at Providence? Changed his mind last minute and aimed it toward Cape Cod instead. It's Tucson's subtle way of telling us they love us.

Ever since the rotator cuff injury, Tucson's had to start throwing knuckle balls. Tricky.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on July 02, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

Ever since the rotator cuff injury, Tucson's had to start throwing knuckle balls. Tricky.

Tucson SHITS crooked.

Suu

And then he this fucking change-up 2 years ago called Sandy, dropped right into New Jersey while still being in the strike zone. I lost half my roof and every part of Rhode Island not attached to Massachusetts drifted out into the sea. Rumor has it that it's been attached to Salazore and has become their new landfill. Though it may not have been so bad if Richter didn't try to help and ended up sharpening the hurricane before it made landfall.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on July 02, 2014, 03:41:04 PM

And then he this fucking change-up 2 years ago called Sandy, dropped right into New Jersey while still being in the strike zone. I lost half my roof and every part of Rhode Island not attached to Massachusetts drifted out into the sea. Rumor has it that it's been attached to Salazore and has become their new landfill. Though it may not have been so bad if Richter didn't try to help and ended up sharpening the hurricane before it made landfall.

I told him!  He was standing there, holding a whetstone up in the storm, and I TOLD HIM.  But would he listen?  No, he just laughed and said "THEY HAVE TO LEARN".

Suu

In other news, is EoC still down in the Outer Banks? Because it's legit coming right for him. It shouldn't be much of a problem since the Carolinas are relatively use to evacuation procedures and will get him the fuck out of there, but that's a shitty way to end a vacation.

Eater of Clowns

I WOULD RATHER FACE TEN OF THESE HURRICANE WHATSITS IN OBX THAN SIT ANOTHER FUCKING MINUTE IN THIS OFFICE
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

Oh, he's home.

Shoot that fucker toward New Bedford, then.