News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

ERRRRRRRRR

Started by Pterodactyl Handler, February 17, 2011, 02:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pterodactyl Handler

Certainly it isn't if it's not going as much as halfway  :mrgreen: between one supposed "instance" and an improvement on the depth of the genuine.

Is it possible that surely no one who considers themselves an obstacle to with all the little many a things that I had considered to be 'not the case'  ::)

Didn't you once all understand that there is a trending  :( or maybe a spending   :evil: that comes with the unique territory of being a so-called 'commutiny'? If it isn't the case then as much as you protest, and as an aside you WILL protest until there is nothing left, until it seems as distant as going passively into the distance of our memories. If this makes you sad, you're holding on.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I think Petro is getting his Ruby/blue moon on.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Is this one of those generators that slaps random words/phrases together?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Pterodactyl Handler

Fascinating overwhelmment. I consider no amount of effort towards 'learning' necessary to be put forth in acquiring the purpose and choice of tomorrow's stewardship. Seriously. ::) What I was discussing was more so than just letting the chips fall where they may   :eek: and leaving the so-called 'dealers' assume nothing more bothersome than the lifestyle of the weaker.

If it's not too troublesome, maybe being revealed to be fairer than perhaps what others would prefer as I can possibly manage. Who can 'pay attention' when they prove they have entered the road traveled by others more wise than I. If you can't break down some specifications which don't serve to buy out the 'enlightened masses', then you will be misled by the truest growth, both apart of and a part from the two. We embellish what we can't possibly perceive to desire, if that's what you in fact call it.

And that's not reaching.  ::)

Suu

So, either PHX has completely lost his mind, or his account has been hacked.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I used to write like this for "Use these vocabulary words in a sentence" assignments.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Commander

Makes perfect sense to me.

Has anyone seen my Meathammah?
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Maybe it's a new form of buzzword bingo.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Pterodactyl Handler on February 17, 2011, 02:36:45 PM
Fascinating overwhelmment. I consider no amount of effort towards 'learning' necessary to be put forth in acquiring the purpose and choice of tomorrow's stewardship. Seriously. ::) What I was discussing was more so than just letting the chips fall where they may   :eek: and leaving the so-called 'dealers' assume nothing more bothersome than the lifestyle of the weaker.

If it's not too troublesome, maybe being revealed to be fairer than perhaps what others would prefer as I can possibly manage. Who can 'pay attention' when they prove they have entered the road traveled by others more wise than I. If you can't break down some specifications which don't serve to buy out the 'enlightened masses', then you will be misled by the truest growth, both apart of and a part from the two. We embellish what we can't possibly perceive to desire, if that's what you in fact call it.

And that's not reaching.  ::)

I think its trying to communicate with us.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Pterodactyl Handler

There is no need surely to be corrective towards one who speaks her mind if the error you are correcting lies instead within the mind of those who leap to answers despite not being able to grasp something so simple as a question! Surely the poultices and remedies employed by so-called 'healers' and other curative personalities and professions aren't as much of a danger as the best intentions of those who think they can simply give you a pass on the tasks/challenges/battles which those things in of themselves represent. One should always be wary of accepting 'wisdom' presented AS a cure when the malady comes from a place not at all familiar to the person performing the healing, like somewhere internal, a soul or spirit or family history or maybe even a bad idea or mental illness. Anybody with half as much of a brain as some would think I possess can easily determine for themselves whether it is a cure or an elaborate scheme to separate the fool in question, who may think he is inhabited, from his own thoughts or money. Far be it from me to imply that those on the path to wellness are less mentally equipped than those who would speak their minds about it! But it still seems that many so-called 'cures' are merely vehicles for new forms of damage and trauma to possess their hapless prey. The churches have almost as many shells as a seashore, but not half as many as the halls and waiting rooms of healers whose certificate of medical authority hangs proudly upon their office walls.  ::)

Phox

:spag2:
This is a joke, right? Please, tell me this is a fucking joke.

Captain Utopia

It's starting to make sense to me.  But I may be lo5'ing it.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Pterodactyl Handler on February 18, 2011, 09:22:16 PM
There is no need surely to be corrective towards one who speaks her mind if the error you are correcting lies instead within the mind of those who leap to answers despite not being able to grasp something so simple as a question! Surely the poultices and remedies employed by so-called 'healers' and other curative personalities and professions aren't as much of a danger as the best intentions of those who think they can simply give you a pass on the tasks/challenges/battles which those things in of themselves represent. One should always be wary of accepting 'wisdom' presented AS a cure when the malady comes from a place not at all familiar to the person performing the healing, like somewhere internal, a soul or spirit or family history or maybe even a bad idea or mental illness. Anybody with half as much of a brain as some would think I possess can easily determine for themselves whether it is a cure or an elaborate scheme to separate the fool in question, who may think he is inhabited, from his own thoughts or money. Far be it from me to imply that those on the path to wellness are less mentally equipped than those who would speak their minds about it! But it still seems that many so-called 'cures' are merely vehicles for new forms of damage and trauma to possess their hapless prey. The churches have almost as many shells as a seashore, but not half as many as the halls and waiting rooms of healers whose certificate of medical authority hangs proudly upon their office walls.  ::)

James Joyce... is that you?

Don Coyote

STOP CHANNELING RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!