News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

This Board (TUMBLEWEEDS)

Started by Count Chocula, January 14, 2015, 01:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Chocula

I know it's a very difficult decision, but I think it's time to put it down. It's only for the best. We will always have the memories of the good times. You know, back in the day when there was more than 5 active members. The first page of Apple Talk has threads from before Christmas? It's like the blind, 14 year old dog that wanders around the house in the middle of the night pissing on the floor. It's time to let go guys. Obviously, if we could go back and get rid of a few of the Nazi members that ran everybody off we would for the sake of the board. But it's too late for that now....

Junkenstein

Who are you and why should I give a shit?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pope Pixie Pickle

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pæs

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hasn't Poptart already posted this one, ages ago?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Count Chocula on January 14, 2015, 01:48:35 AM
Obviously, if we could go back and get rid of a few of the Nazi members that ran everybody off we would for the sake of the board.

:lulz:

Your hate is delicious.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Demolition Squid

I remember when the board really was dead.

Trolls these days, they don't know inactivity!
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Demolition Squid on January 14, 2015, 02:26:17 PM
I remember when the board really was dead.

Trolls these days, they don't know inactivity!

I love the "we" part.  Like he is somehow part of "we".   :lulz:
Molon Lube