News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Herbertina Merrique V

Since everyone else has one and I want to be one of the cool kids, I can has holy name?
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on January 21, 2010, 04:38:13 PM
Since everyone else has one and I want to be one of the cool kids, I can has holy name?

"Partially-Automated Man Wrecker."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

notathing

can I still get a holy name?  :?

even though you aren't a holy man now?

Remington

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 05, 2010, 07:32:56 AM
can I still get a holy name?  :?

IIRC Payne is the holy man.

But I'm not sure you want to be in debt to him for anything... before you know it, you'll be waking up drunk in a filthy alleyway in Edinborough with your left kidney gone.
Is it plugged in?

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Payne

Yeah it is, but it wouldn't be in this mythical land of "Edinborough" [For your failures Remington, I cast ye into the depths of Glasgow. On Derby Day. Wearing an English Football Team shirt...]

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on March 05, 2010, 07:32:56 AM
can I still get a holy name?  :?

Distended Renal Projectile Launcher

Dimocritus

Hey, Payne, seeing how you're in charge of this now, what name would you have given me? Just curious...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on March 05, 2010, 07:13:14 PM
Hey, Payne, seeing how you're in charge of this now, what name would you have given me? Just curious...

Greedy bastard.

Also, Payne, it seems that I need one.
Molon Lube

Remington

Quote from: Payne on March 05, 2010, 10:57:52 AM
Yeah it is, but it wouldn't be in this mythical land of "Edinborough" [For your failures Remington, I cast ye into the depths of Glasgow. On Derby Day. Wearing an English Football Team shirt...]

I'll make the bastards fight for it.

Is it plugged in?

Dimocritus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 05, 2010, 07:13:51 PM

Greedy bastard.

Didn't say I would use it. What I have now is a one of a kind collectors item since the original producer is no longer making products. I would only need another one if I needed to sell the first one on E-bay.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on March 05, 2010, 07:17:57 PM

Greedy bastard.

Didn't say I would use it. What I have now is a one of a kind collectors item since the original producer is no longer making products. I would only need another one if I needed to sell the first one on E-bay.

Enjoy going to hell.
Molon Lube

Dimocritus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 05, 2010, 07:19:05 PM
Quote from: dimo on March 05, 2010, 07:17:57 PM

Greedy bastard.

Enjoy going to hell.

:lulz: