News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Conservative Purity Ball

Started by Iason Ouabache, November 25, 2009, 11:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2009, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: Halfbaked1 on December 01, 2009, 08:19:04 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 26, 2009, 12:21:43 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 25, 2009, 11:49:23 PM
what's this mean? :

"(5) We support legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;"

it's ... confusing.
It means No Mexicans Allowed!

B..b..but, I'm Mexican  :x

GTFO!

TGRR! don't be so rude!
at least let him mow your yard first....

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2009, 03:24:06 PM
That's it.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring and creating a new political party, Cain's Cynical-Nihilist Alliance.

Here are our principles

1.  We support smaller government through mandated Russian Roulette games for all political seats and, if killed, the politician replaced by a blow-up sexdoll.  All lobbyists will also be thrown down a cliff, then laughed at.

2.  We support abusing Canada's government-run health care, and will bus American citizens over the border to be treated.

3.  We support market based energy reform, such as hiring Blackwater to slash the tires of every energy company who doesn't do as we say.

4.  We support the worker's right to go crazy and whack their supervisor, if they feel like it.

5.  We support the expulsion of all illegal immigrants to America, their children, their children's children, their children's children children etc etc ad infinitum.  Zero tolerance.

6.  We support victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by declaring we have won, then withdrawing sneakily so the terrorists cannot follow us home.

7.  We support the containment of Iran and North Korea via the construction of a giant, space-based weapons platform, which we call a "Death Star".  Dick Cheney will be the commanding officer.

8.  We support the Defense of Marriage even more, by restricting marriage to white, hetrosexual twenty-somethings, and making divorce punishable by being hung until you are sorry dead.

9.  We support death panels so long as it makes Sarah Palin do more hilarious freakouts.

10.  We support the right of every child in America to own one depleted uranium shell.

I'm okay with all of that as long as adultery is legal.

I furthermore suggest that prostitution be legal, and nationalized as a branch of the military, ready to be mobilized in emergencies.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on December 01, 2009, 09:48:12 PM
That's it.  I'm throwing my hat in the ring and creating a new political party, Cain's Cynical-Nihilist Alliance.

Here are our principles

1.  We support smaller government through mandated Russian Roulette games for all political seats and, if killed, the politician replaced by a blow-up sexdoll.  All lobbyists will also be thrown down a cliff, then laughed at.

2.  We support abusing Canada's government-run health care, and will bus American citizens over the border to be treated.

3.  We support market based energy reform, such as hiring Blackwater to slash the tires of every energy company who doesn't do as we say.

4.  We support the worker's right to go crazy and whack their supervisor, if they feel like it.

5.  We support the expulsion of all illegal immigrants to America, their children, their children's children, their children's children children etc etc ad infinitum.  Zero tolerance.

6.  We support victory in Iraq and Afghanistan by declaring we have won, then withdrawing sneakily so the terrorists cannot follow us home.

7.  We support the containment of Iran and North Korea via the construction of a giant, space-based weapons platform, which we call a "Death Star".  Dick Cheney will be the commanding officer.

8.  We support the Defense of Marriage even more, by restricting marriage to white, hetrosexual twenty-somethings, and making divorce punishable by being hung until you are sorry dead.

9.  We support death panels so long as it makes Sarah Palin do more hilarious freakouts.

10.  We support the right of every child in America to own one depleted uranium shell.

I furthermore suggest that prostitution be legal, and nationalized as a branch of the military, ready to be mobilized in emergencies.

Fuck.  The Enki Effect strikes again.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

Remington

So did I. It would do wonders for post-disaster morale  :lulz:
Is it plugged in?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Here are our principles

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Elder Iptuous

Clearly, legal and organized prostitution can help save the world:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,665182,00.html

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

That was brilliant--saw that one yesterday (I tivo them).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on December 01, 2009, 03:45:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 01, 2009, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: Halfbaked1 on December 01, 2009, 08:19:04 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 26, 2009, 12:21:43 AM
Quote from: Triple Zero on November 25, 2009, 11:49:23 PM
what's this mean? :

"(5) We support legal immigration and assimilation into American society by opposing amnesty for illegal immigrants;"

it's ... confusing.
It means No Mexicans Allowed!

B..b..but, I'm Mexican  :x

GTFO!

TGRR! don't be so rude!
at least let him mow your yard first....

I'll let him "mow" my "yard".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AUGH I feel dirty now, I need to change my avatar to something that's not me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)