News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Christian Reconstructionist Secret Society Saving Us From Demonic UFOs...

Started by Cain, September 13, 2010, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

If people are demon food and demons are fallen angels then what do angels eat. Or.... Fuck.... God for that matter.....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

The Johnny

Cross-posting, because i was just talking about the reptilian, ufo and demons connection!!!

http://thepostmodernprince.com/index.php?topic=65.0

My vague conclusion from analyzing an hour and a half conference is that this beliefs originate from a crisis in christian belief systems.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

Apparently, the Collins Elite believe things have gotten so bad that only the Second Coming of Jesus can actually solve this problem (as their research showed, normal priests and rabbis had a typically low success rate against demons, compared to Jesus).  In the meantime, the only thing that is left to do is to convert as many people to a fundamentalist interpretation of Christianity as possible.

Allegedly this got some play in the Bush White House, though to what extent is not clear, apart from "Jebus = Good".

Now, converting everyone to Christianity isn't exactly a super pro-active strategy.  Moreover, some people already have their own religions, which they quite like, and are pretty attached to, which do not involve Jesus at all.  So apparently the plan is to update one of those old CIA psyop programs, the one which involved faking the Second Coming off the coast of Cuba, to incite a rebellion against Castro.

Only the plan is to do it on a global scale.

The members of the Collins Elite who talked to the author claim that they disagree with this plan, as it essentially involves fighting deception with more deception.  It makes them extremely uncomfortable, and that is one reason why they agreed to talk with the author about their history and background.

Other interesting things:

Apparently, aliens only ever deny the divinity of Jesus.  The next time anyone is abducted, I suggest testing this proposition.  Ask for their positions on Muhammed, Malaclypse the Younger and Krishna.  If the aliens are naive Bayesians, rather than demonic horrors, they might just be working off the assumption that most Americans are Christians, which is not too unreasonable, but no-one apparently mentioned this to the Collins Elite.

The Collins Elite assumed a nuclear holocaust was part of the demonic masterplan.  Yet all the alien wannabe religion founders warned against nuclear war.  Why?

The crash at Roswell supposedly did happen.  However, the Collins Elite believe that demonic forces created a fake spaceship and genetic material somewhere else, then splashed it all over the desert, to further their deception.  Apparently, the process by which they did this is believed to be similar the process whereby a golem or homunculus is made.

If aliens try to anally probe you, you can command them to stop in the name of Jesus, and this works.  Again, needs to tested against other religious icons and prayers.  Also, even though true faith in Jesus can protect you from the worst of it, the anal probing etc, it cannot entirely protect you, and prolonged exposure will doom your eternal soul.  Also you'll get sick and have lots of bad luck.

Cain

Using Gematria, Caxuulikom corresponds to:

the dark lord sauron
leverage
america's birthday
zone of silence
a circle itself is like a endless line
the satanic family
satans genetic tampering
demonic symbols
satan in the atmosphere
the cosmic council of light
qliphoth catastrophe
on the choice of a human sacrifice   
the true qliphoth
supreme female principle
the son of the stars

In English Gematria, the results include

the blood of man
mothman's ego
alien abduction
white horse
the son of man
eschatology
alien influence
the bitter end
truth of V

Then again, it also corresponds to "New iPod nano" and "vuvuzela", so make of that what you will.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Kennedy fucked up when he shut down all those mental institutions, didn't he?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nephew Twiddleton