News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

The MIT OpenCourseWare

Started by Cain, August 24, 2008, 07:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ylva

I should have highspeed right now, but for some strange reason the company (don't know what company it is) is taking it's precious time, but we are on "The List." I plan on making some phone calls to these people...  :evilmad:

Anyway, I'm going to download the "21H.001 How to Stage a Revolution Fall 2007" and see what I think of it. It will take an hour or two, but it should be worth it. Then I can put it on my laptop of awesomeness and read it during my free time at school.... finally, I'll be learning something.
Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.  ~Moshe Dayan
Our souls are all suffocating.

That's as fucking smart as I get people.

nostalgicBadger

Free course material from MIT = Win.
meh.

AppleNippleBOB

Hello forum.
There is also a substantial amount of UC Berkeley's course catalog available on the internet.
It can be found here: http://webcast.berkeley.edu/
This is a course that I believe many Discordian minded individuals will enjoy. Psych 119: Drugs and Behavior
QuotePsych 119: Drugs and the Brain - Fall 2006. A survey course exploring the basic principles of psychopharmacology. The major focus of the course is on the relationship between behavior and the physiological actions of drugs. Emphasis will be placed on effects of pharmacological agents on complex mental processes such as attention, motivation, learning, and memory.

Hope that you enjoy.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Xebra

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!  :fap: I need to invest in some spare time.

Pope Pixie Pickle

http://webcast.berkeley.edu/course_details.php?seriesid=1906978248

buddhist psychology... this will be fun. PC now groaning under weight of the bookmarks...

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Dr Goofy on October 13, 2008, 06:58:57 AM
When my free time kicks back in ... wait after this link I will never have free time again!

Same here.  Man, I need to check this subforum more often.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Bu🤠ns

Suu

I am WAAAAAYYYY too happy now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

phi

It's not all of their work, but there's a massive push for that end :cheers:

If only they'd release their archives of declassified documents. They buy them in bulk and give their students access to a huge searchable database.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

the last yatto

ooo legos might make a good flyer
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dr. Paes

I was wondering where to spend all this free time I have.
Be back in a few years once I have acquired all human knowledge.

zarathustrasbastardson

have to agree w/ exit city hustle, but have it book marked,

be grateful for free (kind of) parents.

we die without living
chaos is truth
radiate better

Cetaphobia

If you guys want to watch instead of read, http://academicearth.org/. I recommend the Psych lectures with Paul Bloom.
We looked for scapegoats to blame.
Many people tried to blame it all on a vast free-Mason conspiracy,
Or Benjamin Franklin and his experiments with electricity.

Stelpa

LOOK MAMA I'M AN MIT STUDENT  :lulz: