phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 03:38:14 AM
Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 03:30:51 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 02:34:45 AM
Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 23, 2010, 11:26:59 PM
Quote from: phi on January 23, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
Okay, this is the post.

I'll fuel the fire for the uncreative types...

I am a vegetarian! :eek:

So am I.  Who cares?

A surprising number of people. I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.

My throwing that out there is mostly a joke. Like if I said, "I'm an emigrant with an accent, but I got a job anyways!!!" The objections are usually amusing.

again.  plz to be more creative with your flameworthiness asswipe. 

The level seems to be working for you.

*yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

how am I supposed to properly flame you when you are so booringgggggggg...?

You call that flaming? Are you serious? I'm the one who's starting to get bored here.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 03:41:34 AM
Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

A surprising number of people. I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.

My throwing that out there is mostly a joke. Like if I said, "I'm an emigrant with an accent, but I got a job anyways!!!" The objections are usually amusing.

You call that flaming? Are you serious? I'm the one who's starting to get bored here.

nooooo!  I've been asking you to do more flameworthy stuff so I can actually flame you like I'm apparently supposed to. 

I mean.

GRRRRRRRRSPAG!!   :argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr! Awright!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 03:43:40 AM

nooooo!  I've been asking you to do more flameworthy stuff so I can actually flame you like I'm apparently supposed to.  

I mean.

GRRRRRRRRSPAG!!   :argh!:

Hmm. Perhaps if you were a bit more inventive, you wouldn't have this problem. Why are you getting angry at me for your short comings?
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 03:53:05 AM

nooooo!  I've been asking you to do more flameworthy stuff so I can actually flame you like I'm apparently supposed to.  

I mean.

Hmm. Perhaps if you were a bit more inventive, you wouldn't have this problem. Why are you getting angry at me for your short comings?

it's not MY fault you suck at being a spag.

Dysnomia

YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER AND YOUR FATHER SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES!!!

:argh!:

TAKE THAT YOU SCALYWAG! 

Freeky

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 04:24:19 AM

TAKE THAT YOU SCALYWAG! 
A couple flames in and you're already hiding your lack of creativity behind Monty Python?  I've seen water flame better than you.

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 04:20:10 AM

I mean.

If the average spag flames as piss-poor as you do, then I guess that's a complement.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 04:45:12 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 04:20:10 AM

I mean.

If the average spag flames as piss-poor as you do, then I guess that's a complement.

psstttttt a spag isn't really a compliment.  So judging by that, plus what I posted, that would mean I................?

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 04:43:24 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 04:24:19 AM

TAKE THAT YOU SCALYWAG! 
A couple flames in and you're already hiding your lack of creativity behind Monty Python?  I've seen water flame better than you.

:lulz:  awwww that was cute.

Honey, if I *really* wanted to flame you, you'd be burnt to a crisp.  <3

Sir Squid Diddimus

You know what?
Your face is stupid, your ass is huge, your hair is fucking dumb, I hate what you've done with your place and your shoes are god damned ugly.
Learn to dress and quit being so fat and retarded. You know every time I see one of your posts I either scroll right past it or think to myself "good gawd, this fucking douche tube again? why won't it just fucking DIE"
People like you are the reason bad things happen to good people. You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.
Go stick your head in an unflushed toilet and just sit there. Just sit there for a while. Cause that's about all you're worth. A head in a toilet full of shit you fucking piss stained speedo on an 80 yr old leather skinned beer gut pedo creep at the beach!

Or you know, congrats on reaching 50 posts...

spag

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

Understand this: Explaining yourself, doing anything resembling actual communication, or expounding your views in any way to these deaf, hollow morons is pointless. Getting beyond 500 posts on this board wil most likely turn you into one of the clickish, elitist lot lizards here who spend their time posturing and shitting on people. But you're doing it right, keep bowing down and make them feel like they have some power over you, however empty that may be. One day perhaps, you too may play the game. Or perhaps you have a life.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

You know what?
Your face is stupid, your ass is huge, your hair is fucking dumb, I hate what you've done with your place and your shoes are god damned ugly.
Learn to dress and quit being so fat and retarded. You know every time I see one of your posts I either scroll right past it or think to myself "good gawd, this fucking douche tube again? why won't it just fucking DIE"
People like you are the reason bad things happen to good people. You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.
Go stick your head in an unflushed toilet and just sit there. Just sit there for a while. Cause that's about all you're worth. A head in a toilet full of shit you fucking piss stained speedo on an 80 yr old leather skinned beer gut pedo creep at the beach!

Or you know, congrats on reaching 50 posts...

spag

Don't be shy. Let all your feelings out. Tell us how you really feel.  :p

Sir Squid Diddimus