News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Planting seeds

Started by Verbal Mike, June 04, 2008, 05:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostalgicBadger

Somehow I can't seem to get any of my friends into it. They're all more or less amused by my antics, but nobody seems to want to partake. It's tragic. I can't seem to find much of a scene around the Pittsburgh area. I am entitled to some ridiculous amount of printed pages through the university and I've never used more than maybe a hundred of them, so I could probably use the thousands they owe me to print copies of the Principia Discordia and leave them on buses.
meh.

Voodoo

I work for a non-prof and we get anything we want posted on the community calendar in the local papers.  I have been toying with the idea of setting up a monthly meeting for the Permian Basin Eris Society (Unit 731).  I am pretty sure I can make it look like a real organization.  And therefor also reserve a picnic shelter in one of the local parks for free.

After that, I can stake the place out.  If anyone shows...I can either commence the shite, or leave them alone there with no explanation.  I could also show up and act like I wasn't the one who set it up and just participate in the experiment. 

I was also thinking of putting an envelope there with further instructions...etc.

Any ideas?

Verbal Mike

Putting an envelope there sounds like fun.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Make sure you poster the neighborhood with ads first.

The kind that will attract attention from the right* kind of people

*wrong