News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Half-page images

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, January 18, 2012, 05:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

New version of Sorry, Wrong Goddess, now without copyrighted arts!

Cramulus

Q. G. Pennyworth

LMNO

Good job! There are some text stuff that could be tweaked. Strikethrus, italics, etc.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

Q. G. Pennyworth

This is now officially the essay I have made the most different versions of. I think I'm finally happy. (Marginalia can be swapped out for a PeeDee plug for flyering)

LMNO

I like the simplicity of it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That might be a nice complement to "There is a Moon". Perhaps I'll put it in the other stairwell.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 16, 2017, 05:00:13 PM
That might be a nice complement to "There is a Moon". Perhaps I'll put it in the other stairwell.

Depending on your printing options, there is a poster version that may be better suited to putting on walls. It's over in the Big Words thread somewhere, I can find a link if you want.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 16, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 16, 2017, 05:00:13 PM

Depending on your printing options, there is a poster version that may be better suited to putting on walls. It's over in the Big Words thread somewhere, I can find a link if you want.

We just have an HP laser printer, no fancy stuff.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

I made this today and I really like it:

Junkenstein

That's marvellous. I'm not sure if it's the font or the image that sells it the most. Probably a mix of the pair.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That is so perfectly wonderful, QG!