News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Epistle to the Ball-less

Started by Zurtok Khan, March 03, 2005, 06:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionStupidest people I've met yet = College Republicans

Stupidest PERSON = white chick who said she was "against multiculturalism and affirmative action" but claimed not to be racist

I shoulda hit her with my book, if only I'd known she wouldn't be in my class next term, damnit....
Tell her you're half-black, and watch her start kissing ass.

I've done this with anti-semites, and it's funnier than hell.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B_M_W

We have "tards" here in Wisconsin, but not as many as other places.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeWe have "tards" here in Wisconsin, but not as many as other places.

I used to do a lot of work in Wisconsin.  It is my firm belief that they are the last actual Americans (as a group) in the union.

Of course, I'm an FIB, so what do I know? :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeWe have "tards" here in Wisconsin, but not as many as other places.

I used to do a lot of work in Wisconsin.  It is my firm belief that they are the last actual Americans (as a group) in the union.

Of course, I'm an FIB, so what do I know? :lol:

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has a lot of cool people.  I think it's because they still have a lot of trees.  They are really friendly and they talk like Canadians, eh.

East Coast Hustle

Maine is alot like the UP, only with stupider accents...but for all I complain about it, the people here are mostly still real people...except in the summer, when we get overrun with Massholes, Quebecois, Manhattanites who can't afford the Hamptons, and "retired" spooks from Langley...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

agent compassion

Quote from: TiggerTell her you're half-black, and watch her start kissing ass.

I've half a mind to tell the next bigot I meet that I'm from the "ax1s of evil" just to watch them shit themselves..hehehe

-A.C., Masshole

8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Quote from: Bathory's SainthoodMaine is alot like the UP, only with stupider accents...but for all I complain about it, the people here are mostly still real people...except in the summer, when we get overrun with Massholes, Quebecois, Manhattanites who can't afford the Hamptons, and "retired" spooks from Langley...

8)
Retired spooks?  Reallllly.  We must talk more of this....later....not here.....someone might be listening....

The UP is hilarious, where else could Da Yupers be successful recording artists.  Ishpeming, that's the only place.  And probably the only other places that have outhouse races is possibly small towns in Alaska or something.  I could be wrong, I am sure someone will tell me if I am, but, holy crap.

Quote from: agent compassion

I've half a mind to tell the next bigot I meet that I'm from the "ax1s of evil" just to watch them shit themselves..hehehe

-A.C., Masshole

8)

There was a show on UPN, Amish in the City.  Some good stuff on there, I thought it would be just making fun of the Amish, but they ended up making fun of the city kids just as much, if not more.  Anyway, one of the guys was from that part of the globe somewhere, but he kept calling himself Persian.  You could try that and see where the conversation goes.  A lot of people would never make that connection.  Which would make it a lot more fun when you have to explain it.  Am I evil, I don't think so, but I could be wrong, I suppose  :twisted:

Mangrove

Quote from: agent compassion

-A.C., Masshole

8)

AC, you've invented the new ethnicity label. everyone's irish/american, italian/american, etc etc etc....but you can introduce yourself as:
                          AXIS/AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

brothers & sisters, can i get a RAH?
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Retired spooks?  Reallllly.  We must talk more of this....later....not here.....someone might be listening....

Retired spooks are known for setting odd challenges and jokes for their younger colleagues over here....Discordian spies????

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Yoopers are a strange breed all unto themselves.

Many of them are closet Erisians.

But what does any of this have to do with habaneros?
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCBut what does any of this have to do with habaneros?

Too little, methinks. I oughta buy some. Maybe they'd clear up my sinuses and get rid of this damned cold
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

B_M_W

And kill the cells on your tongue. I have a friend that put a Habernero pepper on his tougue and left it there for 10 second. He still has the white burn scar tissue.

8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeAnd kill the cells on your tongue. I have a friend that put a Habernero pepper on his tougue and left it there for 10 second. He still has the white burn scar tissue.

8)

Funny...I chew them like popcorn, and I'm just fine.

agent compassion

Axis-American? LOLOLOL

RAH! 8)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon