News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Ixxies 'Shroom Pasta

Started by Ixxie, August 31, 2013, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixxie

Slice 500 grams or so of chestnut mushrooms, making sure not to wash them with water (you can use a kitchen papers to wipe of the shit). You roast them on a pan without oil until they will release their water and cook in it, adding pepper, nutmeg and dry white wine to taste (I like quite a bit). Fry 3-5 cloves of garlic slice against the grain in butter on a separate pan, add them and all the butter to the shrooms as soon as they are crispy. Add half a tea spoon or so of cumin seeds and cook for a few more minutes until most the liquid evaporate. Add two cups / packets of cream and cook until thick enough, adding salt and pepper to taste. Fry butter on a separate pan and roast 3-500g of wallnuts, , 250-500g of bacon. Cook 500g of tagliatelle (made with egg ofc), and when the sauce is nice and thick and tastes good mix everything together in a pot. Add three eggs and mix until it cooks in the residual heat, adding a little fire if necessary.

Serve optionally with Parmesan / Grana Padano, garlic bread, green pesto, chives, spring onions and/or a dry white wine.
"In Shadow - we find the Light - Safely Sealed in Darkest Night, so make Sure Ya'll Keep it Tight. Wizards Only - Fools!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That sounds delectable! I also couldn't help but LOL because the entire recipe is basically poisonous to my best friend. I'd eat the hell out of it though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

:Stops biting the corner of his monitor:

Hm?  Oh yeah! Nice recipe.

Ixxie

I forgot to add an excellent last touch - olive oil and fresh lemon juice with fresh basilicum or chives....
"In Shadow - we find the Light - Safely Sealed in Darkest Night, so make Sure Ya'll Keep it Tight. Wizards Only - Fools!"

Bu🤠ns

My mouth just came in my mouth.