News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

CDGASM

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, September 01, 2010, 06:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: DALEKK on September 02, 2010, 07:53:34 PM
I would but my pronounciation is sucky, which will only make for a weirder video when you think about it, but also my voice is really annoying.

I sound like a ten-year-old boy with a head cold, if it makes you feel better.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

I intend to do some final edits to my rant this weekend, and record it early next week if I can locate my microphone. As for tonight I have obligations to MusicGASM to tend to, but am looking forward to hashing out specific contributions to the CD soon.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

If this pulls from the Spider Project, I'd be happy to narrate my little bit. I haven't really contributed anything else (yet), so that's about all I can do at present.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll have to revisit Spider Project. I think I glanced at it with the intent ot come back to it but never did.

Don Coyote

I had some ideas on how to leave cds about.

In the CD player of a rental car.

Stuck between the pages of books at libraries, and book stores.

I also had this thought about using Classified and Unclassified red/green stickers.

I'm looking into how I can get some without raising any red flags.

Stelpa

I love this idea, looking forward to seeing it progress. This is sort of anti-postergasm because it is there for the people who SEARCH for it. It isn't in your face, the people that are watching it really were LOOKING for knowledge in the first place (which is why they put it in their computer :P)

Also, text files are mandatory, as are binary representations of the number pi.

Nephew Twiddleton

Just to keep this updated, I've edited the rant I intend to include, if anyone has any feedback for it. Otherwise, I intend to record it this weekend. I also have an idea for a song in the works, which might take me the better part of the weekend to write and practice.

Here's the link to the improved rant:
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=26346.msg924156#msg924156

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 04, 2010, 12:58:44 AM
I'll have to revisit Spider Project. I think I glanced at it with the intent ot come back to it but never did.

The Spider Project is nowhere near finished yet.

LordOfganza

This is such a great idea! I'm totally into making crazy videos for this for I've done insane footage before, actually we can actually use some of the one that are already done! I'll have to talk to my other friend who used to make those videos with me who is now on cinema University and has some cool ideas!
"You know that in Africa they have animals they call monkeys..."
"So?'
"Nothing"
The Seventh Seal - Ingmar Bergman
<Yes, same signature after 4 years. What can I say, I'm traditional>

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LordOfganza on September 10, 2010, 03:55:46 AM
This is such a great idea! I'm totally into making crazy videos for this for I've done insane footage before, actually we can actually use some of the one that are already done! I'll have to talk to my other friend who used to make those videos with me who is now on cinema University and has some cool ideas!
Awesome!

Nephew Twiddleton

There's some stuff I'd like to catch up on here and this is one of them. I would like to make the tentative deadline for submissions to this as February 1st, if anyone is still interested. I'll also bump this from time to time as a reminder.

Don Coyote

Labels

Not too happy with the actual words on the labels, but I have an idea for accidentally leaving CDs with these label laying around various places on post.

Nephew Twiddleton

Coyote, thanks for bringing this back to my attention.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 25, 2011, 02:30:21 AM
Coyote, thanks for bringing this back to my attention.

Glad to do so. Listening to the Spider Project kick started my memory, and made me actually do something and make some label templates. Oh shit I have a staff duty the 5th. That means I have access to a color printer. I should buy labels. I need more(better) ideas of what should be on the labels.

ETA: One thing I wanted to have on the labels was the "Property of <insert cabal name>" or "<insert cabal name> Property"
And that just gave me an idea. "Property of <insert your name here>" or "<state your full name>"