News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

PROOF POSITIVE OF WHAT I SUSPECTED ALL ALONG

Started by Cainad (dec.), September 25, 2013, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

http://www.policymic.com/articles/64665/what-is-the-most-screwed-up-thing-about-your-state-check-this-chart

Okay so in every other category I'm sure this map/article is totally biased and bullshit in every other category, especially for whichever states you like the most, but in this ONE RESPECT the facts are unassailable:

Massachusetts has the worst drivers in the country.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate it if LMNO would stop strutting around the sidewalks looking that goddamn fabulous and distracting all the drivers with his irresistible swagger. It's a public hazard.

LMNO

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

This was blowing up over at Ravelry yesterday. It's interesting to see the degree of difference between some of these 'worsts'.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

East Coast Hustle

On a serious note, I was amused to see Maine tagged as the dumbest state because they used average SAT score as the metric for that and Maine requires all 3rd year high school students to take the SAT, not just the college-bound ones.

On a less serious note, I'd like to point out that it's not Washington State's fault that I'm a sexy beast.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on September 25, 2013, 11:32:49 PM
On a serious note, I was amused to see Maine tagged as the dumbest state because they used average SAT score as the metric for that and Maine requires all 3rd year high school students to take the SAT, not just the college-bound ones.

On a less serious note, I'd like to point out that it's not Washington State's fault that I'm a sexy beast.

:lulz:

I was surprised to see that Washington State got bestiality, and not Alzheimer's, since it has a creepily high Alzheimer's rate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on September 26, 2013, 12:09:41 AM

I was surprised to see that Washington State got bestiality, and not Alzheimer's, since it has a creepily high Alzheimer's rate.

That's just people trying to forget all the crazy things they've done and what animals they've done them with.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on September 26, 2013, 01:20:11 AM

That's just people trying to forget all the crazy things they've done and what animals they've done them with.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I mean, Mister Hands. What more is there to say?

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Balls Wellington on September 26, 2013, 05:30:47 AM

I mean, Mister Hands. What more is there to say?

This is true.

East Coast Hustle

I should probably note, for people who don't know and are stricken with the terrible affliction of curiosity, that under no circumstances is googling Mister Hands safe for work or anywhere else. Just, seriously, let it go. Go outside and smoke a cigarette. Do hot yoga. Anything. Just don't scratch that itch.

Pergamos

Worst at Bestiality?  I think they mean best at it...

Cramulus

Quote from: Balls Wellington on September 26, 2013, 07:06:41 AM
I should probably note, for people who don't know and are stricken with the terrible affliction of curiosity, that under no circumstances is googling Mister Hands safe for work or anywhere else. Just, seriously, let it go. Go outside and smoke a cigarette. Do hot yoga. Anything. Just don't scratch that itch.

thank you for that tip.

Was ABOUT TO GOOGLE.

Asked my coworker to do it instead.

He's not talking to me now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on September 26, 2013, 02:54:18 PM
Quote from: Balls Wellington on September 26, 2013, 07:06:41 AM

thank you for that tip.

Was ABOUT TO GOOGLE.

Asked my coworker to do it instead.

He's not talking to me now.

Kai

Ohio is the Nerdiest State. I am okay with this. Wisconsin has the most binge drinking, and I am not surprised.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cramulus

what is with that?

Somehow, Ohio is the rising star of the american larp universe. More larps are starting in ohio than anywhere else. It used to be New England - and new england still has more games than it knows what to do with - but tons of games are opening in ohio now. I don't get it! Is it just because there's nothing else to do?