News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2015, 07:03:03 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 08, 2015, 10:25:17 AM
Good luck, Dok.  I see in no way that this could not be a story someday.

No, this ain't ever gonna be a story.  I've been forced out of the profession that has taken most of my life to learn.

This isn't about stories.  Sometimes shit is a little more important than stories.

*Slowly lowers his manuscript of Hamish Howl: Private Eyengineer*
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Meunster

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on August 08, 2015, 05:53:18 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on August 08, 2015, 05:38:00 PM
or a sociopath,

Nah, that's more of an immaturity thing.

More or less I just ignore shit posters. Unless I'm shit posting. Then we merge and shit goes to hell at mach 6
Poe's law ;)

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 08, 2015, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on August 08, 2015, 02:58:13 PM
I wondered if that might be the case. Specifically, that guy who was trying to blackmail his son's girlfriend into having sex with him.

Seems like the kind of thing he would do.

Nope.  I know who's doing this.

:sad:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Faust

"The make a wish foundation need to screen their applicants better"
-friend from facebook
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Meunster

I've been erping with clever bot for like an hour.

Robot sex services are the future.
Not really,  but her favorite color is blue.
Poe's law ;)