News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

A blast from the past

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 13, 2012, 07:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

I missed that the first time around. I poomped.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Cain

How dare you?  Nancy Grace is a national, nay, GLOBAL symbol.  A symbol of hope, and of future well-being.  She is living proof that mediocrity and an inflated sense of the worth of one's opinions need not be an impediment to future success.  Indeed, they may be the bedrock of it.

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on October 13, 2012, 01:50:10 PM
How dare you?  Nancy Grace is a national, nay, GLOBAL symbol.  A symbol of hope, and of future well-being.  She is living proof that mediocrity and an inflated sense of the worth of one's opinions need not be an impediment to future success.  Indeed, they may be the bedrock of it.

Nancy Grace is also a warrior against the Illuminati

http://www.webpronews.com/casey-anthony-sued-for-3-billion-nancy-grace-involved-2012-10
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Well that just clinches it, then.  She's a True American Hero.  After all, America has a long and noble history of anti-Masonic opinion, and no tolerance for fancy European secret societies and their fancy, unGodlike ideas whatsoever.

Nancy Grace is also, incidentally, a favourite foil of the writers of Law & Order, who based the returning character Faith Yancy on her.

Anna Mae Bollocks

That needs to happen ALL OVER TEEVEE EVERY DAY.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hunter s.durden

The production crew deserves their own spinoff.

Nancy Grace makes me wish I was watching Sean Hannity.
This space for rent.

Epimetheus

My paw used to watch the show until all Nancy did was take calls about how cute her children are, with their cherubic mugs plastered on the screen.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Alright, is this one of those situations where I wake up in an alternate timeline and all the celebrities are slightly different?

Who the fuck is this Nancy Grace? I swear to god. If someone replaced my universe with a similar but slightly different universe again I am going to be PISSED.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

She's some kind of vapid opinionist (sorry, "legal correspondent") on CNN.

What this mostly consists of is making wild accusations against anyone even slightly not normal connected to cases of Pretty White Girls vanishing, demanding they be arrested and pronouncing them as being guilty despite them, er, not being.  Anyone who calls her on this is accused of criticizing and undermining the police, despite her not actually being a police officer at all.

That aside she seems to be another middle-ranking member of the Beigeist Media Conspiracy, whose aims are to promote people whose main goals are self-advancements and telling people what they want to hear, rather than what they need to know. 

She probably has fat ankles too, but that is just a personal suspicion.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 13, 2012, 09:15:24 PM
She's some kind of vapid opinionist (sorry, "legal correspondent") on CNN.

What this mostly consists of is making wild accusations against anyone even slightly not normal connected to cases of Pretty White Girls vanishing, demanding they be arrested and pronouncing them as being guilty despite them, er, not being.  Anyone who calls her on this is accused of criticizing and undermining the police, despite her not actually being a police officer at all.

That aside she seems to be another middle-ranking member of the Beigeist Media Conspiracy, whose aims are to promote people whose main goals are self-advancements and telling people what they want to hear, rather than what they need to know. 

She probably has fat ankles too, but that is just a personal suspicion.

She sounds awful.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

I didn't know who she was, either. But she's obviously got a huge stick up her ass and it was an epic troll.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on October 13, 2012, 03:50:15 PM
Well that just clinches it, then.  She's a True American Hero.  After all, America has a long and noble history of anti-Masonic opinion, and no tolerance for fancy European secret societies and their fancy, unGodlike ideas whatsoever.

Nancy Grace is also, incidentally, a favourite foil of the writers of Law & Order, who based the returning character Faith Yancy on her.

Botoxed TV shrew (from Wiki article)   :lulz:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.