News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Now endorsed by Foodbabe!

Started by Dildo Argentino, October 27, 2014, 12:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

In other news, New Job is looking increasingly like the promised land. It's fucking beautiful. Work upcoming the UK, Holland and Germany.

Soon out of this place, Current employer desperate to know where I'm off to. Can't stop laughing mainly as he's likely to have a minor stroke when he figures it out.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

Oh I know boarding schools, and this particular employer in particular.  They may have a budget in the tens of millions and a goddamn Qatari sovereign investment fund backing them, but they wont shell out a single penny more than they have to, and since they didn't specify it in the interview arrangements (despite my asking), they're not obligated whatsoever.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

You should ask Foodbabe for medicinal herbs to treat ebola.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 13, 2014, 04:24:29 PM
You should ask Foodbabe for medicinal herbs to treat ebola.

:lulz:

I hate to wish it on anyone, but I hope that she gets hospitalized with a preventable disease. I hope she makes a full recovery, but that it's nightmarish while it lasts.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I just did a search for states that certify paralegals (more $$, greater autonomy, a job title that actually means what it says), with an eye to getting closer to Colorado since it looks like my daughter's mom probably won't be moving again anytime soon.

Guess which is the closest state? Go ahead and guess...ROGER...
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Q. G. Pennyworth

I have reached a bizarre post-stress state where everything is still falling apart and my locus of control is about as far as my nose but I am somehow blissfully numb.

On the locus of control front: learning database structure, potentially building a game system, still have more posters to design, and COOKIES.

Everything else: the Universe seems hell-bent on keeping me right at the moment of pre-collapse, so until I have a viable alternative might as well just go with it.

Ben Shapiro

It's just you and me ankle. You think I won't drown you in booze since I'm out of drugs you got another coming. You think I won't pick my wife up, and bang her til she passes out then you forget who likes Rock N Roll. Do us both a favor, and heal already because I'm starting to run out of patience, and the last time I checked I have lots of money to buy cheap whiskey! So please try ankle tell me I won't smash my dick with a hammer! DO IT!

LMNO

Why do you refer to your wife as a hammer?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Upon further reflection: dandelions are not food.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 13, 2014, 11:59:44 PM
Upon further reflection: dandelions are not food.

I made that mistake once, too.

We modern humans have a more refined palate and more discerning stomach than our "that tarantula is easy pickin's" ancestors'.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 13, 2014, 11:58:47 PM
Why do you refer to your wife as a hammer?

Because she likes to smash. If you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 13, 2014, 09:53:56 PM
I have reached a bizarre post-stress state where everything is still falling apart and my locus of control is about as far as my nose but I am somehow blissfully numb.

On the locus of control front: learning database structure, potentially building a game system, still have more posters to design, and COOKIES.

Everything else: the Universe seems hell-bent on keeping me right at the moment of pre-collapse, so until I have a viable alternative might as well just go with it.

Something oddly liberating about having no fucking say in the matter. First time I remember really encountering that state was sitting in an interrogation room having true facts from my life read to me in very intimate and accurate detail. Kind of just a...well...this is no longer up to me at all.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on November 13, 2014, 07:05:21 PM
I just did a search for states that certify paralegals (more $$, greater autonomy, a job title that actually means what it says), with an eye to getting closer to Colorado since it looks like my daughter's mom probably won't be moving again anytime soon.

Guess which is the closest state? Go ahead and guess...ROGER...

Sooner or later, everyone comes to Tucson.
Molon Lube