News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

New 9/11 News. Remains are in a landfill.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., February 29, 2012, 09:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/28/us/washington-pentagon-human-remains/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

QuoteA Pentagon report released Tuesday on the military's Dover mortuary finds that not only did some remains of U.S. troops end up in landfills — so did remains from the 9/11 attacks.

Dover AFB is where the remains of deceased U.S. armed forces first arrive home from overseas. How the Dover Port Mortuary (DPM) handled military remains caused an uproar last November, and the new report says much the same thing happened to remains from the Pentagon attack and the Shanksville, Pennsylvania, crash site of September 11, 2001.

Whoops.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Some of this smells of bullshit:

QuoteThe report said that the Sept. 11 remains in question "could not be tested or identified," apparently because they were too small or charred to allow for DNA analysis.

Too charred?  Sure, I can accept that.  Burning fuel etc.  Too small? That's a new one on me.  Given you can get DNA from a single hair-strand, I question the smallness or testability of some of these remains.

Xooxe

When you're dealing with small samples contamination is easy. We're all 'radiating' DNA molecules that get passed between people and diffused to other locations which is why DNA from small samples is controversial as forensic evidence. That might have been part of the problem.

Cain

That sounds more likely, for sure.  Also, depending exactly how many small samples there are, testing them on top of the contamination issue would be a nightmare.