News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Chasing Eris

Started by Placid Dingo, June 29, 2012, 11:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am confused about how you can participate without PD being associated with it, since you kind of, you know, own it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I had thought of that. Thankfully, I have plenty of time to decide if I actually do want to be involved and if so, how to do so on a personal level without involving PD.com.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm confused, but it's your decision to make.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Perhaps I'm being a bit too subjective here, but if PD isn't involved, that sort of cuts out an aspect of Discordia that has actually made more advancements in the ideas first laid out.  The Strife Eris, the BIP, Horrormirth, UNLIMITED DATA, Intermittens, the party at limbo peak, the CTC, Spiders, PILLZ HERE, The Machine™, SSOOKN, Shrapnel, Common Walls, The New Devil's Dictionary, the political A-Z, the bridges of Portland, and TUCSON.  All left out.

And what do you get in it's place?  A guy who advocates sex with teens, and falsely claims attribution for others' works.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 19, 2012, 01:41:11 PM
Perhaps I'm being a bit too subjective here, but if PD isn't involved, that sort of cuts out an aspect of Discordia that has actually made more advancements in the ideas first laid out.  The Strife Eris, the BIP, Horrormirth, UNLIMITED DATA, Intermittens, the party at limbo peak, the CTC, Spiders, PILLZ HERE, The Machine™, SSOOKN, Shrapnel, Common Walls, The New Devil's Dictionary, the political A-Z, the bridges of Portland, and TUCSON.  All left out.

And what do you get in it's place?  A guy who advocates sex with teens, and falsely claims attribution for others' works.
Easy.  Placid Dingo's work doesn't represent Discordia.  It represents one person, really.

We can do our own.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Hey Roger, did you ever notice that you are listed as a contributer to Lovesahde's book?

Toward the bottom, fifth last name:  http://23ae.com/author/reverend-Uncle BadTouch/
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Bu🤠ns

Im not sure why i never noticed this before but there's a Shamlicht kids club article in the InterMittens 7. 

Just saying...since we're worried about being associated and all.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/InterMittens-7-OM.pdf

Page 4. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 19, 2012, 04:29:29 PM
Hey Roger, did you ever notice that you are listed as a contributer to Lovesahde's book?

Toward the bottom, fifth last name:  http://23ae.com/author/reverend-Uncle BadTouch/

Can't see that from here.

This is going to get really, really ugly.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Bu🤠ns

Esteemed Contributors

We would love to be able to give a free copy of Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht to everyone who contributed, but as you can see from the long list below that would not be practical.  However, if you are on the following list, you can receive a special discount for a book if you buy through Amazon.com!  Just send us an email with the name you used to contribute to:

edcheap@Uncle BadTouch.org

We will assume you want your Amazon.com discount sent to the email you use to contact us unless you tell us otherwise.

If your name isn't on this list, contact us anyway!  We might have accidentally left your name off and might even be feeling generous.  Unlike Pat Robertson, we aren't perfect.

Adam Gorightly, Alan Moore, Al Barger, Creeper Uncle BadTouch, Alien, Anonymous Lifeform, Ashibaka aka Shii, Bellydancer Upyours, Binky the WonderSkull, BloodStar, Brother Femtomoment, Brother Kob, Bumper Bunny, Captain 'Sesame Seed' Rogers, C. S. Martin & Steve Lewis, Danacasso, Dorian Jack (family), Dr. Isaac Clarke, Dr. Octopussy, Dr. Sinister Craven, Emily Sander aka Zoey Zane (family), Fairy Princess Yoshikyoko, Gamemaster Uncle BadTouch, Greg Hill (family), Herr Bookmonger, His Wholiness the Rev. DrJon, Icarus 23, John Wilkes Harvey Oswald, Kerry Thornley (family), Lani Lina Lian Lain, Max Flax Beeblewax, Miley Ray Cyrus, Miley Spears, Nixie Nurita, Nurse Devine Stripling, Paco the Fruit Bat, Perlie the Pony Girl, Pope Higgins, Pope Hilde, Princess Unicornia, Professor Cramulus, Professor Mu-Chao, R. Crumb, Reverend Uncle BadTouch, Rev. Ivan Stang, Reverend Jason 'Pee Kitty' Levine, Robert Anton Wilson (family), Saint The Mary, Sister Hooter, Sister Lorraine of Fairy Tree, S. John Ross aka Pope Leo, Sondra London, Sparky Newberg, St. Verbatim, TawTew the Naturally Perfumed, The Good Reverend Roger, Toby Bruno, Untroubled Teen, Zeus, Xists.

This offer will expire at the End of the World at midnight Dec. 21, 2012!  If the world doesn't end then, you have until midnight Pat Pineapple Day, Jan. 18, 2013!  So claim your discount now!

Anonymous Lifeforms reporting for Reverend Uncle BadTouch

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on November 19, 2012, 05:05:40 PM

Esteemed Contributors

We would love to be able to give a free copy of Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht to everyone who contributed, but as you can see from the long list below that would not be practical.  However, if you are on the following list, you can receive a special discount for a book if you buy through Amazon.com!  Just send us an email with the name you used to contribute to:

edcheap@Uncle BadTouch.org

We will assume you want your Amazon.com discount sent to the email you use to contact us unless you tell us otherwise.

If your name isn't on this list, contact us anyway!  We might have accidentally left your name off and might even be feeling generous.  Unlike Pat Robertson, we aren't perfect.

Adam Gorightly, Alan Moore, Al Barger, Creeper Uncle BadTouch, Alien, Anonymous Lifeform, Ashibaka aka Shii, Bellydancer Upyours, Binky the WonderSkull, BloodStar, Brother Femtomoment, Brother Kob, Bumper Bunny, Captain 'Sesame Seed' Rogers, C. S. Martin & Steve Lewis, Danacasso, Dorian Jack (family), Dr. Isaac Clarke, Dr. Octopussy, Dr. Sinister Craven, Emily Sander aka Zoey Zane (family), Fairy Princess Yoshikyoko, Gamemaster Uncle BadTouch, Greg Hill (family), Herr Bookmonger, His Wholiness the Rev. DrJon, Icarus 23, John Wilkes Harvey Oswald, Kerry Thornley (family), Lani Lina Lian Lain, Max Flax Beeblewax, Miley Ray Cyrus, Miley Spears, Nixie Nurita, Nurse Devine Stripling, Paco the Fruit Bat, Perlie the Pony Girl, Pope Higgins, Pope Hilde, Princess Unicornia, Professor Cramulus, Professor Mu-Chao, R. Crumb, Reverend Uncle BadTouch, Rev. Ivan Stang, Reverend Jason 'Pee Kitty' Levine, Robert Anton Wilson (family), Saint The Mary, Sister Hooter, Sister Lorraine of Fairy Tree, S. John Ross aka Pope Leo, Sondra London, Sparky Newberg, St. Verbatim, TawTew the Naturally Perfumed, The Good Reverend Roger, Toby Bruno, Untroubled Teen, Zeus, Xists.

This offer will expire at the End of the World at midnight Dec. 21, 2012!  If the world doesn't end then, you have until midnight Pat Pineapple Day, Jan. 18, 2013!  So claim your discount now!

Anonymous Lifeforms reporting for Reverend Uncle BadTouch

Oh, my.

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on November 19, 2012, 05:06:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 19, 2012, 04:59:59 PM
Can someone expost?

Can you see this?

Nope.  But Burnsie already got it for me.

There's going to be hell to pay.

hooplala

You'll see it later, it's good to have a screen cap, ya know... for posterity.

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Especially given that

1.  He never asked permission, and

2.  Anytime I DID write anything on 23AE, he and The Manson Uncle BadTouch Family turned out in droves to shout me down.