News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Discordians, check in. Post your affiliation:

Started by Ghost In The Machine, April 26, 2005, 05:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztli
Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosoyeah, that and the fact that except for Mine and Roger's, none of them were really funny to begin with, and since I gave Mad Skillz away, he's not really a secondary account anymore so he doesn't even count, really.

8)

mad skillz was and stillis funny, however chef was only mildly funny as a racist gangsta wannabe when it was known it was really jsu troger letting us know he really is jsut a racist bully at heart. chef is one of the lamest multi accts on this forum, except maybe aini.(official pest, tho to be fair and honest, the other is gettting there too).

oh it's all over for the eeeeee

unknowwwwn soldieerrrrrerereer
yeah it's all over yeaahaha
th warrrr is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrereerereerererer

Horab,

Wallow in your hate, kid.  

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

sorry, not hate. missed again buddy.

midn i'm not the one with the troll devoted to hating on white folk and asians and whoever else is the hate of the day now eh?
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztlisorry, not hate. missed again buddy.

Whatever you say, Slappy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

well at least today you're stickin your head up your ass in a way that the viewing audience who jsut tuned in can easily catch up on.

i made a simpel statement, nto sure why it's hateful excpet oh yeah ok i get it, it's ahteful to speak my mind on teh honest assessment  of anythign related to yourself due to your ferakouts wherein for whatever reason you decide to wontonly insult the entire board on one retarded point or bait someone in to modding you so you can cry foul call em emo or lame or whatever.

right on buddy.

just because it worked on trollax, doesn't mean it's gonan work on me,

if anyone is wallowing in their hate, it'd be you roger. sorry man, but this isnt' about you anyway.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tlacaxipehualiztliwell at least today you're stickin your head up your ass in a way that the viewing audience who jsut tuned in can easily catch up on.

i made a simpel statement, nto sure why it's hateful excpet oh yeah ok i get it, it's ahteful to speak my mind on teh honest assessment  of anythign related to yourself due to your ferakouts wherein for whatever reason you decide to wontonly insult the entire board on one retarded point or bait someone in to modding you so you can cry foul call em emo or lame or whatever.

right on buddy.

just because it worked on trollax, doesn't mean it's gonan work on me,

if anyone is wallowing in their hate, it'd be you roger. sorry man, but this isnt' about you anyway.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: aini
Quote from: ScribeCheers horab, the multiple account thing is getting abit old here too.  The joke loses its efficiency if done too much.
I am not so sure.  From some of the PM's, it does seem that some of the guys and a few of the girls like having me around.

yeah, but your other accounts don't count.

:lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sepiadestruction and annihilation in one hand.

cookies, pie and kumbayah in the other.

I've got martens with steeltoes. sign me up for destruction.

Kallisti

Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso
Quote from: ScribeCheers horab, the multiple account thing is getting abit old here too.  The joke loses its efficiency if done too much.
I am not so sure.  From some of the PM's, it does seem that some of the guys and a few of the girls like having me around.

Which ones dahling, you have no idea the kinds of stuff I get :wink:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso

Which ones dahling, you have no idea the kinds of stuff I get :wink:

D/N/T the fairie mafia.

East Coast Hustle

that's a bold assumption to make about anyone, much less someone who's got an entire spy network at their disposal.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

I thought the faerie mafia was run by David Geffen?

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosothat's a bold assumption to make about anyone, much less someone who's got an entire spy network at their disposal.

8)

Yeah, but they are too busy stuck in Taolandia.

<shiteatinggrin>

East Coast Hustle

I was talking about my spy network...that post was in response to "aini", you just posted before I did and I didn't feel like editing to quote.

the NKGB is most definitely NOT stuck in Taolandia...EvT's tits wouldn't issue us a passport.

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso...EvT's tits wouldn't issue us a passport.

8)

How could they tell it was you, when they're all covered up in naugahide like that? :lol:

TGRR,
Is a dick.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Se?±or Misterioso...EvT's tits wouldn't issue us a passport.

8)

How could they tell it was you, when they're all covered up in naugahide like that? :lol:

TGRR,
Is a dick
At least you're honest about it  :lol:

How many naugas did she have to kill to make that outfit? :shock:  :twisted: