News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Fire!

Started by Rev. Asshat, February 15, 2009, 11:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyris_Nymphetamine

Need a light?
                     \

the dreadful hours

cuttind edge technology

Lyris_Nymphetamine

i offered a chick a light in a restaurant with my light saber. now she can leave through the front and back doors.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Rev. Asshat on February 15, 2009, 11:41:51 AM
Does Principia Discordia burn well? I do not own a physical copy, and wanted to know.
Your avatar is impressively offensive, yoinked for trolling.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Spork

Thread title potential vastly exceeded thread content.

Fail.

LMNO

Considering that you have now contributed to this thread's content, perhaps a bit of self-reflection is in order.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spork on May 09, 2009, 05:46:44 PM
Thread title potential vastly exceeded thread content.

Fail.

Poster's potential vastly exceeded poster's post content.

Please kill yourself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Spork

Wow.  Tough room.

I was just making a light post connecting my current avatar and the thread title...

+1 for me for being n00bly-interesting enought to warrant a riff on my post by (you know, when you have "The Great.." already in your title, applying any other complimentary adjectives, no matter how sincere, begins to sound a bit like a Monty Python skit.) The Great (but you already knew that) Reverend Roger.

+5 for me for His TGRR-ness's estimation of my potential!  But, perhaps I am deluding myself.  He may not have meant for me to kill myself either.

Have a nice day!   :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Spork on May 10, 2009, 05:36:26 PM
Wow.  Tough room.

I was just making a light post connecting my current avatar and the thread title...

+1 for me for being n00bly-interesting enought to warrant a riff on my post by (you know, when you have "The Great.." already in your title, applying any other complimentary adjectives, no matter how sincere, begins to sound a bit like a Monty Python skit.) The Great (but you already knew that) Reverend Roger.

+5 for me for His TGRR-ness's estimation of my potential!  But, perhaps I am deluding myself.  He may not have meant for me to kill myself either.

Have a nice day!   :)

No need to be disappointed.  I meant for your to kill yourself.  However, I mean for 90% of everyone to kill themselves.

And there's no point calling me The GREAT until I have a throne made of human skulls...I'd hate to have a title I didn't earn.  Until then, I remain "The Good Reverend", as befits my lower status as a mere man of the cloth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

what a waste of your 23rd post
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

what a waste of your 1982nd post