News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

ATTN: Dok Howl (Everyone else GTFO)

Started by Suu, October 18, 2010, 08:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

To explain this interhorseshit:

Richter:

"So we write a modern take on Wagnerian opera: "Der Ballshlager", perform it, and get banned from ever staging plays again.....ASAP, art can't wait. You songwrite and i'll provide pretentious gradiosity."

Me:

"That's fine...You're always riding my coat tails."

Richter:

"Fine. YOU come up with Wagnerian comedy! It's not easy! It's like stoically humming Die Meistersinger as the Bismark slowly slides into your butt as forty latex clad nuns moan out Loki's lietmotif with their goose stepping hobnail boots providing a double time percussion. YOU HAVE TO SUFFER FOR IT! STOICALLY!!...It's like two grown men have a mensur fight with dongs and holding straight faces!"

Sir Squid Diddimus

I don't know what the hell that was but half of my stomach contents shot out of my nose, the other half, my ass.

Good work gentlemen!  :lol:

Suu

THERE WILL BE NO WAGNERIAN OPERA WITHOUT THE PUBLISHMENT AND SEMINAL PERFORMANCE OF ANNE FRANK: THE MUSICAL, FIRST!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I'd rather not mention "Seminal" in relation to that endeavor.
In fact I'd rather not mention it at all. The Endowment for the Arts has threatened to lock me in a room with B. Walters and C. Chung if I ever apply for fundign for it again.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

After this, it's on to:

"MUPPETS: THE THINGS THEY CARRIED".

Richter

GENIUS!  The Yippers need to be the two Buddhist monks who would help the soldiers clean their .50 cal.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat