News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Things you HATE

Started by Richter, May 01, 2012, 02:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

When you try to tip to one side at a red light to cut a fart, but it turns green before you've let it all fly.

People with loud children at the grocery store.

GO!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Hypocrites

Other kinds of hypocrites

MOAR HYPOCRITES

Celibacy.

navkat

schadenfreude

People who do evil things and are spared any consequences including the awareness that they're evil so they keep on winning, winning, winning.

feeling powerless to do anything about anything.

People in the south who try to turn vegetables into candy: a Tbsp of sugar in the nibblets, bacon & brown sugar in the green beans, MARSHMALLOWS ON TOP OF THE YAMS. What the fuck??? How about I put Jelly Bellys in your ceasar salad, huh? Or chocolate sauce on your fucking steak? You fucking dolt. Your pedestrian taste buds are why we have a Farm Bill subsidizing corn syrup and raising the production costs on organic food so that one day, all you'll be able to feed your fat monkeys will be little debbie snack cakes and microwavable, processed, high-fructose gelatin-and-yam-food. They will call them "vegetables" and your New and Improved food pyramid propaganda will require you to eat 6 helpings per day.

IEEEEEEEE!

Juana

Men who screech about "female privilege"

Creepers who think it's ok to be creepy and then get offended when I cut them off.

My lamp that keeps eating lightbulbs.

Everything in general today.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Richter

How Flo passes herself as a "Progressive girl".  Her fake doormat attitude, rictus grin framed in pancake cosmetics, and poorly Freudian pose with a pistol-grip scanner device would be more appropriate to an "Austin Powers" sequel, "Barbarella" extra, or other immitations of a "Hanoi Jane" urinal cake.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

navkat

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on May 01, 2012, 03:13:35 AM
How Flo passes herself as a "Progressive girl".  Her fake doormat attitude, rictus grin framed in pancake cosmetics, and poorly Freudian pose with a pistol-grip scanner device would be more appropriate to an "Austin Powers" sequel, "Barbarella" extra, or other immitations of a "Hanoi Jane" urinal cake.

I have an erection now.

tyrannosaurus vex

fucking useless coworkers who refuse to do their work because they are perpetually waiting on someone else, who is also waiting on someone else, who in turn is waiting on you to send an email you sent 4 days ago.

also, anyone who badmouths Brussels sprouts.

and iVangelicals.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Kai

A certain inability or unwillingness in some people to notice simple (not a product of muscle memory) behavioral mistakes and make equally simple corrections to said behaviors, thus not repeating the mistake.

People who are unwilling to regulate the volume of their voice.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: ZL 'Kai' Burington, M.S. on May 01, 2012, 03:23:47 AM
A certain inability or unwillingness in some people to notice simple (not a product of muscle memory) behavioral mistakes and make equally simple corrections to said behaviors, thus not repeating the mistake.

People who are unwilling to regulate the volume of their voice.

too much Facebook for me. I keep trying to find the Like button for this post.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Karoke

Triple digit heat

Sucky jobs

Parking lot vomit

Piggy eyed yahoos who look at me funny

Nickelback

Taylor Swift

Getting sick

Blue eyeshadow and/or ANY makeup that looks orange

Pro lifers and evangelicals bothering me

Explosive diarrhea

Those commercials they try to make you watch on youtube and photobucket

Seguin

The stench of Cup-O-Noodles and/or microwave popcorn

Traffic

When my neighbor unplugs the router and I have to go down the street to steal wi fi (I know, I know...)

What Navkat said about the vegetables. Except I do like glazed carrots.

Krispy Kreme donuts. I can't even take the smell of those motherfuckers. 

Facists and nazis.

Most teevee.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: v3x on May 01, 2012, 03:17:36 AM
also, anyone who badmouths Brussels sprouts.

WE WILL MARCH ON A ROAD OF TINY CABBAGES!

Things I hate:

• land whales occupying the center of a sidewalk or aisle who clearly can see you trying to get by but make no effort to move
• sinus infections and the inability to get some goddamn sudafed without a fucking prescription
• douchebags who take advantage of sweet, generous women
• condoms
• intelligent people who wallow in willful ignorance
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

navkat

Mall Madness, a game designed to raise your daughters to be materialistic cunt-wagons which probably retailed for $25 at its inception, is now $127 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-4047-Mall-Madness/dp/B000050B3I

Do we have a word for Hatemirth?

Q. G. Pennyworth

Tinnitus

Escalators

Butt zits

E.O.T.

WIFI

which is there, but will not connect(!)

NOT

being able to think of that thing you're trying to think of
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Salty

When a coworker leaves streaks of shit in the toilet shared by forty-seven (47) people when there's a brush RIGHT NEXT TO IT. Then, after taking a big red marker to a sheet of paper, this person comes out and says, "Hey, you left me a nasty note."
OH YEAH? THEN WE, FUCKFACE, ARE EVEN.

People who ask you a question and then hone in on their smartphone while you answer.

People who can't handle the drugs they take on a regular basis.

Unsolicited advice from idiots who won't shut their FUCKING FACES FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS.

Horse-Whisperers.

Unsolicited fashion advice.

98% of my family.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.