News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

My goodbye thread

Started by DECI4, January 18, 2012, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pæs

Wasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Phox

Quote from: Beardman Meow on January 20, 2012, 02:28:35 AM
Wasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Because sometimes it's more fun to spring the trap willingly. Or, as an alternative, sometimes, we really are just that dumb.  :lulz:

LMNO

Or, to put it more succinctly:

:punchballs::1fap:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on January 19, 2012, 02:15:50 PM
You know what's more annoying that DERPI4's whinging?

FUCKING OPEN BAR.

Srsly, don't make me lock this shit. There's a reason that thread is gone, and it's a damn good reason. :madbanana:

This. Thanks for saying it :)

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 20, 2012, 08:15:53 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on January 20, 2012, 02:28:35 AMWasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Because sometimes it's more fun to spring the trap willingly. Or, as an alternative, sometimes, we really are just that dumb.  :lulz:

Or not-as-sometimes-as-you'd-like-to-believe, everybody really wishes everybody else would stop replying and would stop themselves too, except for this one--the last one, promise!--really clever last remark they can't help but post at the troll and then they'll stop, honest, as soon as everybody else does, too.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 20, 2012, 10:50:33 PM
Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 20, 2012, 08:15:53 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on January 20, 2012, 02:28:35 AMWasn't the whole point of the troll thread to pretend to leave and then continue to post shit? WHY ARE WE STILL REPLYING?

Or not-as-sometimes-as-you'd-like-to-believe, everybody really wishes everybody else would stop replying and would stop themselves too, except for this one--the last one, promise!--really clever last remark they can't help but post at the troll and then they'll stop, honest, as soon as everybody else does, too.

Fucking  hell, this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Forgot to mention, I'm not entirely innocent of that behaviour myself, either. Not sure if I did so in this particular thread, but still. I try not to, though :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.