News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

You may have heard, New England is in a blizzard.  I'm working form home, in front of the fire with a mug of coffee.  I could get used to this.

Cain

LMNO

Cain

I, on the other hand, narrowly avoided killing a busker with an accordion this morning while getting a coffee.

LMNO

I'm getting a few different scenarios there, I'm not sure which one I prefer.

I'm leaning towards you being the reason accordians are now considered deadly weapons.

Cain

Eater of Clowns

I shoveled myself out of two feet of snow for an hour and a half, eased my two door Honda Civic onto the roads, and drove to work at 20 mph.  :kingmeh:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

I've recorded like, 4 more videos, but I'm currently optimising my textures for Skyrim, which is putting a bit of stress on my processor, so no uploads until this evening.

Bonus: two videos recorded while exhausted, two recorded after only one coffee this morning.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on January 27, 2015, 01:33:58 PM
I, on the other hand, narrowly avoided killing a busker with an accordion this morning while getting a coffee.

How did you miss?
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 27, 2015, 04:30:20 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 27, 2015, 01:33:58 PM

How did you miss?

Not had my first coffee of the day  :sad:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 27, 2015, 04:03:12 PM
I shoveled myself out of two feet of snow for an hour and a half, eased my two door Honda Civic onto the roads, and drove to work at 20 mph.  :kingmeh:

I am slightly too warm in my corduroy jacket, and the smell of the flowers is too strong, it's bothering my nose. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I'm drinking gin and tonics, looking out at the blizzard.  No pants.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 27, 2015, 08:47:51 PM
I'm drinking gin and tonics, looking out at the blizzard.  No pants.

:fap:

I sincerely hope you are wearing an embroidered bed-jacket, because that's what I'm visualizing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Hello Waffles on January 26, 2015, 10:43:42 PM
I did a live music ("music") thing this weekend. One of the gigs were recorded. https://mariushuseby.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-bl-grotte-fredrikstad
Sounds awesome - really enjoy the mechanical/steam engine to electronic circuit transforms.  And the sigil artwork too :)

Cain

Sleep-deprived commentary and shooting.  Still managed 20 headshots within 25 kills, which is pretty good for someone who had been up about....28 hours at that time?