News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Dear PD,

Started by Freeky, October 04, 2011, 06:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

You're probably going to think that this is very forward of me.  I mean, I haven't met any of you for real, but what I'm going to tell you is true, and that true thing is I love you. 

You're so great.  You're brilliant, funny, crazy and awesome.  Every single one of you.  Even when you're being assholes I love you, because you're being you (if that's your thing, anyway, and even if it isn't then whatever).

Even the people I hate here, I love.  See, hate to me is just love that's been poisoned by fear or anger.  And if I think I hate you, it only means that at some point I loved you, and might still love you because I feel the need to spend time and energy thinking about you (as full of bile as this activity might be).  The biggest insult I could give you is complete indifference and scorn, but that's just who I am.

And if you think I'll be changing my mind about this any time soon, you'd be wrong.  Any love is forever with me, and you're more likely to lose interest in me even as just a friend before I stop being so crazy for you. 

I don't mean to say I want you to reciprocate, I just want you to know, you know?  I think you are all, individually, amazing and wonderful in your own ways.  And that'll be true until the end of forever, even if you get gone.

Unless you betray me in some fashion, in which case I'll rip you into tiny pieces and paint the walls, ceiling, floor, and/or nearby surrounding area with your blood.

Hugs and destruction,
Freeky

:kiss:

Doktor Howl

Freeky loves us all.

But sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love.  She's like the walking personification of Kentucky.  She didn't want to do it, but you really gave her no choice, did you?  She has just a few simple rules, and apparently this is the only way you'll learn.
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I guffawed. Great timing with that last line.

I love you too, Freeky.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jenne

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 04, 2011, 06:25:39 PM
Freeky loves us all.

But sometimes you have to hurt the ones you love.  She's like the walking personification of Kentucky.  She didn't want to do it, but you really gave her no choice, did you?  She has just a few simple rules, and apparently this is the only way you'll learn.

I only beat you because you enjoy it, and you know it.

Also, those rentboys were asking for it.  You heard the lip they were giving me!

Freeky

Quote from: Net on October 04, 2011, 06:27:30 PM
I guffawed. Great timing with that last line.

I love you too, Freeky.
Quote from: Jenne on October 04, 2011, 06:29:27 PM
Aw, Freeky.  <3

<3

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky loves with the right kind of vehemence.

:love:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Luna

Aww...  :kiss:

And I LOVE that emote, Nigel.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."