News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Xaz on March 31, 2015, 01:15:14 PM
PD.com: troll bootcamp?

Hey it's worked for me. When I started here I was two posts from indignant fury at all times. Now I've honed my trolljitsu skills.

But yeah Ivan is alright, for a whackjob.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 31, 2015, 01:11:16 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 31, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
I would like to formally announce that I am 100% in favor of Ivan being here and posting his goofy apeshit. He posts at a moderate rate that's easy to follow, and tends towards pictures and short, pithy crazy instead of wall-o-text crazy.

8/10, would get trolled again.

I disagree with the easy to follow bit.
For the rest I agree, I love being annoyed by him.

What he actually says is not always easy to follow, but he doesn't post too quickly or often. Unlike, say, AKK, who made 3,477 posts per hour for a week straight, as I recall.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 31, 2015, 12:45:16 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 30, 2015, 09:18:39 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on March 30, 2015, 07:11:47 PM
Life was easier when I was a robot.

:?

Oh, I was reading about my dad, and I got feelings all over the place.  Things were a lot less messy when I had all my emotions bound up in a tiny ball and buried deep within my psyche.

Aw.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 31, 2015, 01:34:18 PM
Quote from: Reginald Ret on March 31, 2015, 01:11:16 PM
Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on March 31, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
I would like to formally announce that I am 100% in favor of Ivan being here and posting his goofy apeshit. He posts at a moderate rate that's easy to follow, and tends towards pictures and short, pithy crazy instead of wall-o-text crazy.

8/10, would get trolled again.

I disagree with the easy to follow bit.
For the rest I agree, I love being annoyed by him.

What he actually says is not always easy to follow, but he doesn't post too quickly or often. Unlike, say, AKK, who made 3,477 posts per hour for a week straight, as I recall.

I'm looking forward to his explanation for the "all antiquity is a hoax" troll.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

I could make an argument for that...however, the argument is somewhat underminned by the fact that antiquity does, in fact, exist.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on March 31, 2015, 03:30:15 PM
I could make an argument for that...however, the argument is somewhat underminned by the fact that antiquity does, in fact, exist.

Says you, time-shill.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Faust

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said:"Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled li-ITS ALL FAKE, ITS ALL FAKE, NONE OF IT IS REAL, CHEMTRAILS DID 1776, THE PARTHENON WAS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION"
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 31, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
And wrinkled li-ITS ALL FAKE, ITS ALL FAKE, NONE OF IT IS REAL, CHEMTRAILS DID 1776, THE PARTHENON WAS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION"

:mittens:
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 31, 2015, 03:36:26 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 31, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

Says you, time-shill.

That's what ur mom said in antiquity.

By which I mean last night.

trippinprincezz13

My father passed away on the 22nd. It doesn't feel real and is all too real at varying intervals. After over 2 months in the hospital & rehabs, he was at least able to come back home for a month, but the chemo treatments really took a toll on him, particularly the sores in his mouth that made it difficult and painful, and sometimes impossible to eat or drink. The second round wasn't as bad and he was getting to the point of being able to eat fairly normally and had his appetite back. But a week after the third, the sores came back and it got to the point that my mom was bringing him to the hospital for saline and caloric infusions since he couldn't eat or drink. On Friday they admitted him for low blood count, by Sunday he was essentially unconscious for all/most of the day, and that evening he passed. Even that happened so quickly - when he was first in, he was essentially fine except for his mouth, and at least was able to communicate with us and talk to my sister away at grad school on the phone a bit on Saturday. He fought hard, but it was just too much. He was surrounded by friends and family who loved him and even had some of the nurses that had cared for him for so many weeks on one of the main floors come to visit him while he was in ICU. It is a relief to know he is not suffering anymore, because that was painful to watch without being able to help, but it still hurts a lot and I know it will for a long time to come.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

EK WAFFLR

Sometimes I find myself missing the time when conspiracy theorists were adorably batshit. Then I find this and my heart rejoices.

http://in5d.com/how-disabling-the-moon-will-dissolve-the-matrix/
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on March 31, 2015, 05:24:46 PM
My father passed away on the 22nd. It doesn't feel real and is all too real at varying intervals. After over 2 months in the hospital & rehabs, he was at least able to come back home for a month, but the chemo treatments really took a toll on him, particularly the sores in his mouth that made it difficult and painful, and sometimes impossible to eat or drink. The second round wasn't as bad and he was getting to the point of being able to eat fairly normally and had his appetite back. But a week after the third, the sores came back and it got to the point that my mom was bringing him to the hospital for saline and caloric infusions since he couldn't eat or drink. On Friday they admitted him for low blood count, by Sunday he was essentially unconscious for all/most of the day, and that evening he passed. Even that happened so quickly - when he was first in, he was essentially fine except for his mouth, and at least was able to communicate with us and talk to my sister away at grad school on the phone a bit on Saturday. He fought hard, but it was just too much. He was surrounded by friends and family who loved him and even had some of the nurses that had cared for him for so many weeks on one of the main floors come to visit him while he was in ICU. It is a relief to know he is not suffering anymore, because that was painful to watch without being able to help, but it still hurts a lot and I know it will for a long time to come.

Sorry, tpz.

And FUCK CANCER.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

EK WAFFLR

Shit. My condolences, Tripp.

And FUCK CANCER RIGHT IN THE EYESOCKET.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

Ouch.  Sorry, Trip.  Cancer can go fuck itself.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2015, 04:08:15 PM
Quote from: Faust on March 31, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

:mittens: