News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Re: Open Bar: RECOMMENDABLE

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 31, 2013, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

FACEBOOK - BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HATED THEM.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

What is up with that?
When were we all inducted into the Nice and Friendly Oppressed?
I, for one, hold privacy to be one the most fundamentao of human rights.

But what is good for me is good enough for that pigfucker.

The idea that real violence may happen to you as a result of doing your best to help the Man™ is, well, one of the reasons you dont sell out your own people. Cause that is what happens when you do.

Maybe we should all just meditate and think good feelinga about he NSA and all the babies in Gunatanamo will have a merry christmas.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

I know, my spelling and typos are terrible, I am working on it.

Freeky

So, there's been this thing going on with HWiGS, he's been having business lessons or something with a guy who usually charges $2k/hr for his presentations.  HWiGS initial plan was to start a new business with those maker things, but it appears that a new business would be two years away at least, so he's turned his focus to improving his interbutts presence and making a store there.  Since I run his Ebay store, I am now included in the whole deal and that's neat, because learning.  Last week Mr Thursday offered to us some vintage and mint condition board games which could fetch a nice amount.  If it sells, he gets half and HWiGS gets half to create an internet store + presence.  Perhaps soon I'll be making a living wage from this!  :D

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 22, 2014, 10:54:42 PM
FACEBOOK - BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU HATED THEM.

FACEBOOK - Because you didn't know that disagreement on one (1) issue means that you have no agency as a functional human being.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 22, 2014, 11:12:59 PM
What is up with that?
When were we all inducted into the Nice and Friendly Oppressed?
I, for one, hold privacy to be one the most fundamentao of human rights.

But what is good for me is good enough for that pigfucker.

The idea that real violence may happen to you as a result of doing your best to help the Man™ is, well, one of the reasons you dont sell out your own people. Cause that is what happens when you do.

Maybe we should all just meditate and think good feelinga about he NSA and all the babies in Gunatanamo will have a merry christmas.

It's not even the argument, Alty.  It's the fact that my disagreement means that I'm not an actual person.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

Missed that part, though I figured it would be bad if you were that mad about it.

That sucks, man.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 22, 2014, 11:43:18 PM
Missed that part, though I figured it would be bad if you were that mad about it.

That sucks, man.

"Hamish, I know you're just a troll, but not now."

To hell with her.

Salty

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 22, 2014, 11:49:09 PM

That sucks, man.

To hell with her.

:snob:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 23, 2014, 12:01:54 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 22, 2014, 11:49:09 PM

That sucks, man.

To hell with her.

I don't always demean people, but when I do, I make sure that they're properly humiliated.
\

Salty

I just do not have the time for that in my life anymore.
It drives me absolutely out of my mind enraged when people just assume the worst about my intentions. People that do hat sort of passive aggressivrle bullshit can go set themselves on fire. Or just leave me the hell alone. Either way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on January 23, 2014, 12:13:05 AM
I just do not have the time for that in my life anymore.
It drives me absolutely out of my mind enraged when people just assume the worst about my intentions. People that do hat sort of passive aggressivrle bullshit can go set themselves on fire. Or just leave me the hell alone. Either way.

My personal peeve is the "you're not a person" thing.  I can tolerate just about anything else.

Of course, it only works when it's someone whose opinion I gave a shit about, and it only works once...Because, um, I stop giving a shit about them at that point, even if I later on resume talking to them.

The Good Reverend Roger

I have noticed that I am finding it more and more difficult to get along with most Discordians.  Not sure if the change is them or me...Probably me.  This is kind of distressing, because I hate just about everyone who isn't a Discordian.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 23, 2014, 12:25:08 AM
I have noticed that I am finding it more and more difficult to get along with most Discordians.  Not sure if the change is them or me...Probably me.  This is kind of distressing, because I hate just about everyone who isn't a Discordian.

I just think it's a "people in groups" thing. We got lucky with this group but as a rule, things like philosophies, religions, hobbies - anything, really - can be really awesome and really resonate with a person - UNTIL YOU START MEETING THE OTHERS.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 23, 2014, 12:32:21 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 23, 2014, 12:25:08 AM

I just think it's a "people in groups" thing. We got lucky with this group but as a rule, things like philosophies, religions, hobbies - anything, really - can be really awesome and really resonate with a person - UNTIL YOU START MEETING THE OTHERS.

Point.