News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

STOP WITH THE EMO THREADS

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 25, 2009, 05:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES/MUSIC THE KIDS ARE LISTENING TO THESE DAYS IS COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT

IT'S ALL THE SAME SHIT UNDER A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LABEL

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME WAIT 20 YEARS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Freeky

The Johnny

I thought making an analysis of them would be interesting.
But yes, its spun a little bit out of control  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 25, 2009, 05:21:42 PM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES/MUSIC THE KIDS ARE LISTENING TO THESE DAYS IS COMPLETELY FUCKING IRRELEVANT

FUCK YOU!  IMA LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK!

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 06:29:54 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Pfft, Linkin Park is so five years ago.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 26, 2009, 06:38:36 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

FUCK YOU!  IMA LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK!

Joke ruined.

Way to go, hero.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 06:42:20 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Joke ruined.

Way to go, hero.

I'd try to redeem myself, but I think I'm waaaaayyyyyyyy past that point by now.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 26, 2009, 06:44:30 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Joke ruined.

Way to go, hero.

I'd try to redeem myself, but I think I'm waaaaayyyyyyyy past that point by now.

So keep digging, right?  Because your inner monkey won't let you change your behavior.

Ook ook, retard.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 06:51:57 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Joke ruined.

Way to go, hero.

So keep digging, right?  Because your inner monkey won't let you change your behavior.

Ook ook, retard.

The thing is, I thought I already had changed it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 26, 2009, 06:56:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 06:51:57 AM
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

Joke ruined.

Way to go, hero.

Ook ook, retard.

The thing is, I thought I already had changed it.

Do you even read what you write?  Or do you view stupid pointless stabs at pedantry to be somehow adding to the fucking conversation?  I mean, what the fuck did you think you were adding by your comment?  I was OBVIOUSLY MAKING A FUCKING JOKE, and you JUST HAD TO SHOW HOW HIP YOU ARE, right?

Jesus fucking Christ.  It's people like YOU that killed James Brown.  Get the fuck off of my planet.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 07:02:24 AM
Do you even read what you write?  Or do you view stupid pointless stabs at pedantry to be somehow adding to the fucking conversation?  I mean, what the fuck did you think you were adding by your comment?  I was OBVIOUSLY MAKING A FUCKING JOKE, and you JUST HAD TO SHOW HOW HIP YOU ARE, right?

Oh, THAT'S how you read my post! I was actually trying to add to the joke by making fun of the trendiness of it all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 26, 2009, 07:04:24 AM

Oh, THAT'S how you read my post! I was actually trying to add to the joke by making fun of the trendiness of it all.

You failed.

President Television

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 26, 2009, 07:04:57 AM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on December 26, 2009, 07:04:24 AM

You failed.

I can see that now.

The Johnny

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

JUST CZ THEY ARENT RECENT DOESNT MEN TATh TYEH NAO INFLUENCE EXCELLENT BANDS LIKE MCR YOU RETARD!1!1

DONT YOU WATCH MTV AND TEHIR INTERVIEW???
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner