News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

Ant, the

Started by NotPublished, December 29, 2009, 10:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

Ok, I wrote this with the intention of annoying a friend .. I'll see what happens :)
Anyhow
----
The Queen ant was in constant agony, she gave birth at a constant rate every 0.05 seconds.
Here lays the story of Morris The many

Morris lived a Morris life, as did all the other Morris.

Morris would sleep in his Morris bed, Morris would begin Morris day with a Morris Meal, and Morris would take the Morris transport to his usual Morris cave to Morris further into Morris.

Though, one day poor Morris was traveling the Morris called Morris and he lost his Moriss scent, dazed Moriss used his own Morris eyes and saw for the first time. Morris stared and stared as far as Morris could. Morris felt Morris as there was all these other Morris - all in strange Morris and Morris. Morris felt strange Morris feelings.

"Praise Morris" thought Morris, and he suddenly heard the words of Morris.

"Morris time for lunch!"
"Coming Mum" - shouted a nasaly Morris Morris

Morris thought he found Morris, but suddenly - Morris shook and Morris saw the biggest Morris of all, as a giant Morris covered Morris and came crashing onto Morris, then Morris ate lunch.

Morris was crushed and Morris was quickly dieing - Morris saw Morris but it was too late and of no use, because Morris was Morris.

Morris moved on, but there was another Morris to replace Morris.
---

... I think its safe to unread this one.

(eta: I could add some more Morris in there .. hmm, I'll leave it like this for now though :p)
(eta2: added more Morris)
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Johnny

You should read Cain's "Longest most stupid joke ever" (i dont recall where it is or what its name is accurately)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

NotPublished

There I think thats enough Morris

@John I'll look around for it

(Eta: Fixed the name LOL!)

NotPublished

Ahh .. my friends said it was a mind fuck and it was painful to read :)

Satisfaction ...

eta : oh, now they're drawing pictures about me ... great

Lies

I had to read this twice.
It was quite clever.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

MMIX

Ream Works rang - Stallone is interested . .
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2009, 06:41:10 PM

You should read Cain's "Longest most stupid joke ever" (i dont recall where it is or what its name is accurately)
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18554.0
second post.
enjoy.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

NotPublished

:x THATS SOO LONG

I'm sorry long is long but thats just too long  :x :x :x I don't think I can read it  :lol:

Freeky

Oh, THIS is where I found that joke.

I laughed at the end. When I finally got there. :lol:

NotPublished

My eyes glazed over by the second paragraph, I'll get around to it one day

Dr. Paes

Quote from: NotPublished on February 23, 2010, 08:38:22 PM
My eyes glazed over by the second paragraph, I'll get around to it one day
:lulz: It's worth it.