News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Redemption 2 - Electric Boogaloo, Or, On Corporations and groups

Started by Junkenstein, June 24, 2013, 08:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

the amazing thing about our punishment-freak culture is that so often the very last thing that occurs to us is to simply de-incentivize the bad behavior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Surprise Happy Endings Whether You Want Them Or Not on September 04, 2013, 01:35:38 PM
the amazing thing about our punishment-freak culture is that so often the very last thing that occurs to us is to simply de-incentivize the bad behavior.
Keep your reasonable solutions out of my ragefest!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"holding someone responsible", in our culture, means exactly the same thing as BURN THE WITCH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Someone needs to end up in jail, that's how we know it's working.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Every three months or so I will say the exact same thing, and everyone will temporarily agree with me and then go back to screaming for PUNISHMENT PUNISHMENT PUNISHMENT

You can't help it, it's how you're conditioned and you can't get past it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel