News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Generation Y Can't I Do That

Started by GlompChomp, September 25, 2014, 04:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

i don't think they should be censored by the government but i don't want em living around here.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 26, 2014, 11:24:07 PM
I wonder if Raz has actually ever tried to engage with a fat beer swelling bonehead, the worst collection of walking tattoo flash art and nationalist cliches on no neck bullies who actively target women of colour; white women who dare disagree and make them look like dunces ALL whilst claiming that islam is sexist. THEN they get in a flap about halal meat being served in Subway when the first thing they do after getting out of the pub is have a fecking doner kebab? I mean if you aren't a vegetarian your moral stance on that is pretty fucking shaky.

All I know is that he threw the boot in while I was down.  His post in this thread just confirms my existing opinion of him.
Molon Lube

Raz Tech

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 11:09:38 PM
Quote from: Raz Tech on September 26, 2014, 11:02:18 PM
"If you waste your time a-talkin' to the people who don't listen,
To the things that you are sayin', who do you think's gonna hear."
"And if you should die explainin' how the things that they complain about,
Are things they could be changin', who do you think's gonna care?"

Your Waylon Jenning song pairs wicked well with your constant need for attention.

Like moldy cheddar cheese and pruno.

Kris Kristofferson actually, but Waylon Jennings is close enough.

It kind of fits everyone in this thread.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 26, 2014, 11:31:01 PM

Your Waylon Jenning song pairs wicked well with your constant need for attention.

:winner:
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 11:26:01 PM
I wonder if Raz has actually ever tried to engage with a fat beer swelling bonehead, the worst collection of walking tattoo flash art and nationalist cliches on no neck bullies who actively target women of colour; white women who dare disagree and make them look like dunces ALL whilst claiming that islam is sexist. THEN they get in a flap about halal meat being served in Subway when the first thing they do after getting out of the pub is have a fecking doner kebab? I mean if you aren't a vegetarian your moral stance on that is pretty fucking shaky.

All I know is that he threw the boot in while I was down.  His post in this thread just confirms my existing opinion of him.

oh, and all that EDL posturing over the Rotterham thing IGNORES that they have convicted sex offenders in their own ranks too...

I mean, it gets to a point where all you can do is  :horrormirth: about their hypocrisy over pretty much everything and watch the National Front and the EDL kick the shit out of each other.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 26, 2014, 11:44:19 PM

oh, and all that EDL posturing over the Rotterham thing IGNORES that they have convicted sex offenders in their own ranks too...

I mean, it gets to a point where all you can do is  :horrormirth: about their hypocrisy over pretty much everything and watch the National Front and the EDL kick the shit out of each other.

If they're gonna beat each other up, stay out of the way.  Then pick up a fucking brick to deal with the ones left standing.
Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 11:51:51 PM
Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on September 26, 2014, 11:44:19 PM

If they're gonna beat each other up, stay out of the way.  Then pick up a fucking brick to deal with the ones left standing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbd11BDYICk

Raz Tech

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 11:32:00 PM
Quote from: Raz Tech on September 26, 2014, 11:31:01 PM

:winner:

Does it ever strike you odd that despite your vehement anti-racism stance, demeaning the handicapped is totally okay?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 26, 2014, 11:59:06 PM

Does it ever strike you odd that despite your vehement anti-racism stance, demeaning the handicapped is totally okay?

You'd think it would, but then my persecution complex gets in the way and then I'm not real person anymore.

Know what I mean?
Molon Lube

Raz Tech

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2014, 12:02:58 AM

You'd think it would, but then my persecution complex gets in the way and then I'm not real person anymore.

Know what I mean?

I think so.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 27, 2014, 12:05:04 AM

Know what I mean?

I think so.

Right.  So fuck off and go talk to someone you recognize as a human being, should such people exist.
Molon Lube

Raz Tech

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Know what I mean?

I think so.

Right.  So fuck off and go talk to someone you recognize as a human being, should such people exist.

Now now, I do recognize you as a human being, neither above nor below me.  I just don't see eye to eye with you on some things.  I was curious is all.  I'll leave you alone now.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 27, 2014, 12:13:43 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Know what I mean?

I think so.

Now now, I do recognize you as a human being, neither above nor below me.  I just don't see eye to eye with you on some things.  I was curious is all.  I'll leave you alone now.

That kinda makes it worse, yanno?

Because saying shit like this :

Quote from: Raz Tech on September 16, 2014, 10:05:17 AM

The quality of ones stories does not directly correlate to the quality of ones self.

aka don't like you, but you weave interesting tales sometimes.

to a person who's never done shit to you is awesome. 

So yeah, please do fuck off.  Don't feel the need to unfuck off at any point in the future.
Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2014, 10:58:25 PM
So tell me, PD...Is this filth the PD you wanted?  Is it the PD you need?  In a more civilized time, we hanged Nazis.  Now we must tolerate their "ideas"?

To hell with that.  Cast them out.

You know the most amusing thing about that above post?  David Myatt has long been suspected of links to British intelligence

Edit: I know I've said this before, but it really is amusing how much Brother Nihil's worldview has been shaped by forces he claimed to be opposed to, for contigent political purposes which no longer require them.  If I didn't know better, I'd say he was a wonderful troll, buy him a cup of coffee and sit down to discuss Cold War intelligence and propaganda with him, or something.