News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

DSPN Presents: Spanish Bastards vs The Glorious Dutch

Started by LMNO, June 23, 2010, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I'm leaving earlier.  Enjoy the game for second place.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on July 02, 2010, 07:54:24 PM
I'm leaving earlier.  Enjoy the game for second place.

second place?

no it's uruguay vs ghana now, which is whoever of those wins, gets to play the netherlands next.

Quote from: Cain on July 02, 2010, 06:28:15 PMWell done to the Netherlands.  Must've been unusual for them, playing as the underdog.  I had hoped they would win, and now Brazil is out of the world cup, the possibility of other teams achieving victory are significantly better.

from what I heard NL was playing kind of "boring" before [even though they won], but this time we didn't.

... although I must admit I was asleep during most of the game :oops: it's soooo hot here (35 degrees Celsius, or 95 Farthingites)

oooohhhh for the love of GOD, my gf figured out she can watch the game on BOTH TV AND LAPTOP STREAM AT THE SAME TIME

ITS SO FUNNY LOOK THIS ONE HAS A DELAY

AND THEY FILTERED THE VUVUZELAS MORE ON THE OTHER ONE

OH LOL

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

In their previous games they didnt need to try very hard so they played alot of keep away and practised passing
this time they had to be more aggressive

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Germany is winning by double teaming Messi.

LMNO

Ps- I'm drinking pint before noon. Yup, living the life.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

Also, does anyone know where I can find this streaming online?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Espn.go.com has a free flash based gamecast, but you'll have to pay for a live stream.

LMNO

3-0. Fuuuuuuuck.

On the other hand, wow. They are a great team.

East Coast Hustle

Regarding the current title of this thread: I'd like to point out that most of the Nazis, after the fall of Germany at the end of WW2, emigrated to Argentina.

Also, Go Uruguay. I'm glad they won a game because of blatant cheating because I want Ghana to feel as much pain and indignation as possible.

Anyone left who doesn't think that Germany is going to win this thing, and (assuming the relevant players stay healthy) probably at least one of the 2014 and 2018 cups as well? That team is poised for a long run of dominance.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: LMNO on July 03, 2010, 04:29:49 PM
Espn.go.com has a free flash based gamecast, but you'll have to pay for a live stream.

Yeah but it's on ABC.  I found a shitty bootleg stream that's about as big as a postage stamp. 

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 03, 2010, 04:40:48 PM
Regarding the current title of this thread: I'd like to point out that most of the Nazis, after the fall of Germany at the end of WW2, emigrated to Argentina.

Also, Go Uruguay. I'm glad they won a game because of blatant cheating because I want Ghana to feel as much pain and indignation as possible.

Anyone left who doesn't think that Germany is going to win this thing, and (assuming the relevant players stay healthy) probably at least one of the 2014 and 2018 cups as well? That team is poised for a long run of dominance.

I dunno, the dutch have been doing really well this year as well.  I think it's going to boil down to those two.

LMNO

Also, Germanys best player can't play the next game because of yellow cards.