News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

NOW THE MAD MAN IS A SAD MAN.

I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

THE SAD MAD MAN ASKED FOR IT!
Bastard tried to steal my mojo.  :argh!:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Suu

Quote from: Luna on November 10, 2011, 10:04:41 PM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 10, 2011, 08:48:55 PM
Yay. I'm being kept.

I always wanted a kept man.

You know, one that wouldn't croak inside of a week.

I promise, I'll feed this one, and remember to poke air holes in the box.

I remember what happened to the last one.

Oh, remember the hamster cage wood shavings this time, also.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2011, 01:57:13 PM

can I get bark instead?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Suu

Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 11, 2011, 02:00:14 PM

can I get bark instead?

You'll have to ask her. I usually just go over to pet them, every now and then.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 11, 2011, 02:00:14 PM

can I get bark instead?

If he can't be trained to pee in the empty soda bottles and crap in the coffee can, he gets the jumper cables.

I TOLD you if I fed that last one less, he'd make less of a mess.  It DID work...  Some minor drawbacks, sure, but I'm sure I've got it all worked out, now.

And if he's very, VERY good, he can have extra blankets.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Luna on November 11, 2011, 02:29:36 PM
If he can't be trained to pee in the empty soda bottles and crap in the coffee can, he gets the jumper cables.

I TOLD you if I fed that last one less, he'd make less of a mess.  It DID work...  Some minor drawbacks, sure, but I'm sure I've got it all worked out, now.

This one only craps in coffee cans if the coffee is all gone. And it should be good and strong coffee. And cigarettes are good to have too.

I'm a demanding pet.

[/b]

Luna

Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 11, 2011, 02:42:34 PM

This one only craps in coffee cans if the coffee is all gone. And it should be good and strong coffee. And cigarettes are good to have too.

I'm a demanding pet.

Of course, you get the coffee cans when we're through with the coffee.  Good, strong coffee isn't a problem, but cigarettes are nasty.  You'll have cigars, or a pipe, and like it.  Those, I can stand the smell of.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Luna on November 11, 2011, 03:22:18 PM

I'm a demanding pet.

Of course, you get the coffee cans when we're through with the coffee.  Good, strong coffee isn't a problem, but cigarettes are nasty.  You'll have cigars, or a pipe, and like it.  Those, I can stand the smell of.

I prefer pipes and cigars, actually. But Coffee&Cigarettes™ are far better laxatives.

[/b]

Luna

Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 11, 2011, 03:30:59 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 11, 2011, 03:22:18 PM

I'm a demanding pet.

I prefer pipes and cigars, actually. But Coffee&Cigarettes™ are far better laxatives.

No worries.  We have Richter's vindaloo for that sort of problem.  Runs through the pipes and burns 'em clean on the way.

Pæs

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 16, 2011, 09:09:17 AM
HAIRCUT DAY WOMPFODDER

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 16, 2011, 09:11:27 AM

COME AT ME, BRO

WHAT'S THE MATTER, WOMPSPAGS? TOO SCARED TO MESS WITH THIS?

WANT ME TO CUT THE HEADS OUT FOR YOU?

EK WAFFLR

This is my Just Woke Up on the Sofa After Falling Asleep to Family Guy Look.

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Beardman Meow on November 12, 2011, 09:42:46 AM
Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 16, 2011, 09:09:17 AM
HAIRCUT DAY WOMPFODDER

Quote from: Beardman Meow on October 16, 2011, 09:11:27 AM

COME AT ME, BRO

WHAT'S THE MATTER, WOMPSPAGS? TOO SCARED TO MESS WITH THIS?

WANT ME TO CUT THE HEADS OUT FOR YOU?

Someone's got to WOMP this shit.

HE'S ASKING FOR IT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on November 17, 2011, 01:19:30 AM
This is my Just Woke Up on the Sofa After Falling Asleep to Family Guy Look.

JESUS FUCK

How do you attain such loft?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 01:24:31 AM
JESUS FUCK

How do you attain such loft?

1. Apply ample amounts of Pomade or Brylcreem in hair.
2. Fall asleep on the sofa.
3. ???
4. PROPHET!

[/b]