News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

just a little thing

Started by Subtract Eight!, August 06, 2010, 08:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

in this pseudo industrial residential bit of winnipeg that is home right next to the tracks is this tree, and some bushes and in the comfortable part there is a mattress, some chairs and a home, maybe, it's for some vagrant but no it's really something the kids put together to play house in. no one sleeps there. it's a sign of my home and anyone who knows that real people live and play everywhere. there are no psychos vying to take sense from you. sense is a bed some food here and there and maybe a laugh or two at dinner. as words spin past and echoes of your fellow life whorl, there is only one real thing happening, it's play. some person once killed an infinite number of monkeys and infinite amount of times and then at night imagined the works of shakespeare and forgot before something lovely and happier dreamed on them. take a walk down to your local friendly psych ward, it's full of jokes. an act, a dream within life. let me wear a top hat and march downtown in my pajamas i mean it really is the least bit eccentric, it was so easy. i took a hard left into the sex shop and checked if they had any quad dildos, they sure didn't but maybe and probably they forgot five minutes later. haven't you once laughed at an animal pretending to live like you? those people aren't people, they are your hope for everything to say, "hello i am one of you, i will react to you and give unto you what you ask, even if you now you dont want this, at the bottom of your heart". if we are all human we are all insane if we are all insane we are all thinking that humans are all insane. here is a parable:
twelve different bibles walked into a bar, the bartender asked what they would like, they all wanted vodka and coke, the ninth bartender wrote the orders down and a street urchin wandered in, he told himself to never wander in anywhere ever, so he wandered out, the drinks were prepared, drank swallowed guzzled garbled and what have you, after that the third bartender asks, so now, what wisdom haveth you fortune telling virtuous loves of literature to teach a lowly common wretch like me?" every second bible smile/frowned, and said the same thing, we do not contain anything but words, all we can say is what has been said, the next thing to happen is going to before you will describe it, scribing a half a letter won't ease your suffering, now read us. read us. envelop your life and soul into everything we say, here is a law and rule to swallow, gulp and with garish intent fall into me, fall into me me me me me me me me me me me, and not me said the twelfth reality. the seventh bartender laughed, he ruled, "it is foolish for you to have not said anything about the fact that there are twelve of you and at least nine of us to have prepared you a drink, and for you to smile and frown at once so quickly"...
...all these heathens at once continued.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR