PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

An Open Apology

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, February 15, 2011, 08:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

To the world at large.....

PD I owe you an apology.

I've determined that while I was fully aware I wasn't the sharpest tool here at PD, the concept that I could still hold my own in a discussion was a sad mistake on my part.

I can't and it has become glaringly obvious to me.  I must come across as either a complete idiot with the biggest pile of crap for brains ever or an autistic three year old.  Either is possible considering the pats on the head and the "oh you just don't get it" comments I keep getting.

So PD, I apologize and will, from this point forward, limit any and all of my comments to things I know about.  Food, children and well ummmm, yep that's about it. 

So sorry to have wasted your and my time in all my years of comments, rants and other posts before today.  It took me a while to realize how stupid I come across but yanno what it's ok.  I get it now!

Better late than never right!!  :wink:

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Adios

I, for one have always appreciated your comments and insight. Your straight forward plain speaking is refreshing to me.

The Wizard

Quote from: Sister Fracture:? :? :?

This.
Insanity we trust.

LMNO

Continually butting heads with one or two posters here doesn't mean you're dumb.  It means you have a perspective.

I for one relish such things.  If you leave, I will rend garments.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 15, 2011, 09:01:34 PM
Continually butting heads with one or two posters here doesn't mean you're dumb.  It means you have a perspective.

Oh Alphapance, it's not butting heads.  Shit like that makes my day.  This place has been the depository for my venom thru my whole divorce.  I appreciate that more than anyone will ever realize.

It's the figurative condescending pats on the head as if I were just too stupid to grasp the concept.  And, as I said, it's ok.  I'm cool with that.

I'm not going anywhere.  I'm going to be much nicer.  A kinder and gentler Khara.  Sweet, southern and stupid...  :lulz:

Jasper

Adios

Quote from: Khara on February 15, 2011, 09:09:15 PM

Oh Alphapance, it's not butting heads.  Shit like that makes my day.  This place has been the depository for my venom thru my whole divorce.  I appreciate that more than anyone will ever realize.

It's the figurative condescending pats on the head as if I were just too stupid to grasp the concept.  And, as I said, it's ok.  I'm cool with that.

I'm not going anywhere.  I'm going to be much nicer.  A kinder and gentler Khara.  Sweet, southern and stupid...  :lulz:

First to call Bullshit on this one!  :lulz:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 15, 2011, 09:10:59 PM

First to call Bullshit on this one!  :lulz:

Now sugar, you all know me better than that....  Besides, when I bullshit, everyone thinks it's chocolate cake  :wink:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Khara on February 15, 2011, 08:51:17 PM
To the world at large.....

PD I owe you an apology.

I've determined that while I was fully aware I wasn't the sharpest tool here at PD, the concept that I could still hold my own in a discussion was a sad mistake on my part.

I can't and it has become glaringly obvious to me.  I must come across as either a complete idiot with the biggest pile of crap for brains ever or an autistic three year old.  Either is possible considering the pats on the head and the "oh you just don't get it" comments I keep getting.

So PD, I apologize and will, from this point forward, limit any and all of my comments to things I know about.  Food, children and well ummmm, yep that's about it. 

So sorry to have wasted your and my time in all my years of comments, rants and other posts before today.  It took me a while to realize how stupid I come across but yanno what it's ok.  I get it now!

Better late than never right!!  :wink:

:argh!:

Richter

Khara the only way you could cheese us off is by going soft after all this time.  Discord means never having to say "I'm sorry", remember?  Your stuff's good, and you're less wrong less that most.  Keep it up or I'll fill your bathtub with salt cod when you aren't looking.

Warm regards,
-R
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

I'm going to be much nicer.  A kinder and gentler Khara. 

A kinder and gentler Khara. 
:crankey:

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

I think I missed something...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote