News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

ATTN WEATHER GODS of PD

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, March 25, 2011, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!!!

When I wake up in the morning at the end of fucking March, this is not what I expect to see, nor am I happy about the fucking sleet and freezing rain to follow this shit!  

I mean seriously, have I not been loyal?  Have I not harassed the harassable, tormented the tormentable, spread chaos and discord every where I go?  I mean seriously do you fucking want my oldest male child because lemme tell ya he ain't all that....

Please to be fixing the St. Louis weather as soon as possible!

Thank you!!!

Disco Pickle

yeah, it's in the low 70's here. 

I almost had to wear a long sleeve shirt today.

:D
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Pickled Starfish on March 25, 2011, 01:47:46 PM

BITE ME!  :argh!:

Luna

Quote from: Pickled Starfish on March 25, 2011, 01:47:46 PM

I hate you.

In the face.

With Richter's favorite anvil.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

I am 2 hours-ish southeast of St. Louis. It is 37 degrees. It is supposed to rain today. That is all.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 01:51:22 PM
I am 2 hours-ish southeast of St. Louis. It is 37 degrees. It is supposed to rain today. That is all.

Before I go all cuntbitch on you, are you being a smartass or accusing me of lying?  Because with the rage I have today there is a very thin line between humor and bashing in someone's head.....

Phox

Quote from: Khara on March 25, 2011, 01:54:00 PM

Before I go all cuntbitch on you, are you being a smartass or accusing me of lying?  Because with the rage I have today there is a very thin line between humor and bashing in someone's head.....
Neither? I'm just reporting that where I am the weather is only slightly better. Also, I'm tired of the cold and the winter.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 01:58:15 PM

Neither? I'm just reporting that where I am the weather is only slightly better. Also, I'm tired of the cold and the winter.

:argh!:  Who said you could have better fucking weather?   :argh!:

:madbanana: :mad:

Phox

Quote from: Khara on March 25, 2011, 02:04:36 PM

Southern Illinois's fucked up weather patterns?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 25, 2011, 02:06:48 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 25, 2011, 02:04:36 PM

Southern Illinois's fucked up weather patterns?

Ahhhh Illinois, you are out of my jurisdiction....  I think Fred has Illinois.  :lulz:

Jenne

50'F here and holding (it's usually in the 40's at this point in the day when the weather's this, well, weather-y), but we're a bit warmer because of the 3 days of RAIN we're supposed to have.  Everyone in So Cal is "sick of rain."  I'm like, BUCK UP FUCKO!  AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT NY STATE WHERE IT'S BEEN 3' OF SNOW SINCE DECEMBER!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 02:42:50 PM
50'F here and holding (it's usually in the 40's at this point in the day when the weather's this, well, weather-y), but we're a bit warmer because of the 3 days of RAIN we're supposed to have.  Everyone in So Cal is "sick of rain."  I'm like, BUCK UP FUCKO!  AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT NY STATE WHERE IT'S BEEN 3' OF SNOW SINCE DECEMBER!

But Jeeeeeeeeenne it was 80 just on Tuesday.  :cry:

Luna

Quote from: Khara on March 25, 2011, 02:48:04 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 25, 2011, 02:42:50 PM

But Jeeeeeeeeenne it was 80 just on Tuesday.  :cry:

The nastier the winter, the better the summer you get.  Deep breaths, suck it up for another few weeks.

Or something.

I can hope, right?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

That little furball fucking Punxatawney Phil LIED.  He's a lying good for nothing media shill.  Filled our ears with the sweet words of "SPRING IS NIGH!  SPRING IS NIGH, CHILDREN!  PUT AWAY THE ANGORA AND FLEECE!  TIME TO GET OUT THE SWINGY SKIRTS AND START JOGGING YOUR FAT ASSES OFF!  SPRING IS NIIIIGGGH!"

Fuck that little ball of mange in his butthole--I'm sure he KNEW that he was fucked and played it the other way anyway!

LMNO

Someone needs to ROFLBOT a "Fuck Puxatawny Phil" pic.