News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Protesters = Terrorists

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 15, 2009, 05:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reginald Ret

And we never heard of hawk again...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Shibboleet The Annihilator

the last yatto

if i get on tv im totally going to talk about hair
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on June 15, 2009, 07:47:53 PM
Quote from: Regret on June 15, 2009, 07:37:28 PM
And we never heard of from hawk again...

Fixed!

You don't think those amateur bastards can actually hold me do you? I will melt the fucking bars with my hatred.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Again, we should be grabbing the government by the balls and squeezing right now.

I've decided something.  When we're all working minimum wage for 20 hours a week and everyone who complains just vanishes and is never seen from again.  I'll at least take solace in that most of the fuckers in this country deserve it for being asleep at the wheel.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

We should all Go Galt.

I actually think I know where the logic of this is coming from.  I don't necessarily agree, but I think I can understand.  Protestors = dirty anarchists who hate freedom and love smashing shit.  Smashing shit is meant to be propaganda of the deed ie to scare the capitalist masters of the world by an awesome show of People Power, which is therefore an act of political violence which contains the necessary triage of victim, agent and intended audience.  THEREFORE terrorism.

The thing is, if you accept this logic, then you also have to accept hate crimes are a form of terrorism, in which case you'd also have to conclude that maybe, just maybe, terrorism isn't always a national security threat that requires massive armies and secret detention facilities, and is not necessarily carried out by Mysterious Arab Agents Who Will Impose Sharia Law On Your Ass.

Or you just could combine the triage theory with Alex Schmidt's concept of terrorism as a peacetime equiavelent of a war crime, in which case the Pentagon needs to be looking closer to home for terrorists.

the last yatto

terrorist is so racist, we really prefer the term evil dooer.

Elder Iptuous

Saw this on another board, but have yet to see a copy of the DoD training materials referenced.....
anybody seen them?

also, iawTGRR...

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Terrorism a national security threat?

Heh, fucking cheeseburgers with bacon are more of a threat to American life than terrorists. Alcohol, cars, cigarettes and idiocy in general kill way more Americans than terrorists do.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Iptuous on June 16, 2009, 09:56:52 PM
Saw this on another board, but have yet to see a copy of the DoD training materials referenced.....
anybody seen them?

also, iawTGRR...

Its not a manual, its a computer based exam apparently.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.