News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

I feel that if you name your band...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 12, 2014, 07:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

This can only lower my already low expectations for humanity even further...so I refuse to click that link.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Most of the comments are in French. This does not sound like what "Bukowski" should sound like. Not to my ears...or rectum...anyways.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

East Coast Hustle

Uhh, are you kidding me? These guys fucking kill it. Best thing since Kyuss.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Oh, I thought "So, yeah" was a lack of endorsement.

Listening now, there's an element of Kyuss for sure, but they sound a bit more...clean cut?  More crisp.  Would need to listen to more.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, that song is probably their "pop-iest" track, for lack of a better term. But the whole "Amazing Grace" album is pretty killer.