News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Junkenstein

Hardly a shock, but nice to see it laid out like that. Another graph with the '79 stats for the rest of the nations listed would probably be quite interesting too.

I assume there are several other industries which would also produce similar graphs, probably based more around luxury vehicles/services. I'm assuming "protective services" isn't a luxury as the chances are that if you need it, it's almost certainly a tax-deductible expense.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Cain

The positions of the USA, UK, Italy, Greece, Spain and Ireland are not exactly surprises on this graph.

Belgium's an interesting one, as its inequality is lower but still requires as much security as Italy.  But as I keep telling people, Belgium is dodgy as shit.

Norway, I've not got an explanation for.  Oil industry, maybe?

Junkenstein

Oil and Norway makes sense. There's a significant fund they administer and I'm sure that the people involved have a some reason for personal security concerns.

Luxembourg too is probably a bit misleading. Considering the size of the place that's probably the total number of people acting as security guards.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

minuspace

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

Agreed, too general - was the only cartoon thread I could find at the time...  Because... teh slac koil.
Quote from: Regret on June 21, 2014, 06:01:09 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 08, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

Heh, cool BIP pic. I don't see the political connection though...

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LuciferX on June 21, 2014, 07:21:54 PM

Quote from: Regret on June 21, 2014, 06:01:09 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on May 08, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

Heh, cool BIP pic. I don't see the political connection though...
Agreed, too general - was the only cartoon thread I could find at the time...  Because... teh slac koil.
No matter, it is good.
I cannot parse that last bit, compensating for typo gives me slack oil. That does not makes sense to me either :(
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

QuoteI cannot parse that last bit, compensating for typo gives me slack oil. That does not makes sense to me either

That was my cat trying to take over the world with a tesla coil and some dictation software...  So lame...  I'm currently deciding what it's punishment should be.  Good thing we caught it. :lulz:

wudgar

Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Junkenstein

LMNO