News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

I've Had Just About Enough of This Shit.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2011, 09:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

So, I've been bored and lazy at work, and I had a little time to think...And it occurs to me that I'm on the wrong Earth.  I am through the looking glass, so to speak, and I am surrounded by ridiculous shit that would make Lewis Carroll move to the other side of the bus.

First, the Goddamn furries.  They're all over this town, and nothing I can say can adequately describe having a pack of people walk past you in fursuits in Tucson.  It's already in the mid-90s, here, for fuck's sake.  The smell is unimaginable.  

I don't understand what's up with these freaks, anyway.  If you aren't happy as a dumpy geek with no personal hygiene habits and no social skills, you sure as fuck aren't going to be happy as a "wunk"1.  Yeah, I know they're harmless, but seeing a guy in his 30s with a tail sticking out of his pants still drives me into a fucking rage.

Second, a 40 year old man has no business in a club.  Period.  There's no fucking excuse.  You look Goddamn ridiculous.

Third, in any sane world, I would not drive past WalMart, and see teabagger stickers on beat up cars.  Sorry, I can no longer abide the notion of people making $12 an hour crying about how unfairly the rich are treated.  I see no further reason to be polite to - or even acknowledge the existence of - these "people".

And there's no end to the bastards, no matter how many condoms you sell.  They're fucking everywhere...I had one fucker at the gameshop babbling about how "nothing intelligent ever came out of 'that continent'" (Meaning Africa).  

Please note that I am no longer the patient, caring humanitarian you have all come to know and love.  

No, I mentioned that at least Egyptians can spell their protest signs correctly, and then I told him that if he said another word, I'd stomp on him until he was faxable.  Unfortunately, he shut up, which was just the latest in a long string of disappointments for this year.  

Fourth, in no proper universe would anime be considered "art".  This may offend some of you, but the tragedy is that I can't see your your mouth get REALLY big and your eyes get REALLY small, so the effect is lost.

Fifth, the bad guys here are BORING.  They all wear suits and go home at night to their wife and 1.75 children.  REAL bad guys live in mountain top fortresses or underwater bases, and wear lab coats.

The last one I want to bring up right now is space flight.  In what fucking dimension do we get to the moon, and then just go home?  The LAST shuttle launch was this morning, and after that, there's fuck all.  Plenty of robots and shit, but no spacemen.  There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE for a high-tech civilization to NOT include cool shit like spacemen zipping around in those kickass rocket seats.  It's a matter of style, people.  Class.

The future on this world SUCKS.  We got all of the rock, and none of the roll.  Yeah, great, I have a fucking Ipod and two cell phones and a laptop and enough to eat...But I expect more than that.  I expect space cities and flying cars and biomed applications that will give me the stamina of an ox and the brains of a rabid shrew.  Hell, the furries should be able to turn into real animals with the help of biotech, so that I can call animal control on their arses, and call it a day.

Or Kill Me.

1 I am given to understand that a "wunk" is "half wolf, half skunk".  This is the kind of shit I have to put up with, and apparently, that's not a legal excuse for aggravated battery.  This country has no balance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

and then I told him that if he said another word, I'd stomp on him until he was faxable

:spittake:
:mittens:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 29, 2011, 09:04:07 PM
and then I told him that if he said another word, I'd stomp on him until he was faxable

:spittake:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Oh, I am GOING to use that.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Thurnez Isa

QuotePlease note that I am no longer the patient, caring humanitarian you have all come to know and love.

Does this mean your no longer a fairy princess?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 29, 2011, 09:13:55 PM
QuotePlease note that I am no longer the patient, caring humanitarian you have all come to know and love.

I fail to see what one has to do with the other.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Apparently, you've never read the ORIGINAL fairy tales...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Lies

Quote from: Luna on April 29, 2011, 09:16:28 PM

Apparently, you've never read the ORIGINAL fairy tales...
This. Faeries = evil mother fuckers.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Adios

Quote from: Khara on April 29, 2011, 09:07:51 PM

FUCKING RAH!!!

Yeah, I liked the entire piece, that one part just made me horse laugh.

Payne

I fear I may need to call the kind people at the Happy Tucson Center For Advanced Well Being to administer the shots to Roger again. His mask is slipping.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on April 29, 2011, 09:33:38 PM
I fear I may need to call the kind people at the Happy Tucson Center For Advanced Well Being to administer the shots to Roger again. His mask is slipping.

NO, SOMEONE HAS TO SMITE THESE RETARDS!

Luna

Quote from: Payne on April 29, 2011, 09:33:38 PM

Can we wait until he takes down a couple of furries?  I don't have any carpets in the new place, and...  well...

Dysfunctional Cunt

If they are in animal suits and it's hunting season for that animal.....

.....plausible deniability????

The Wizard

You've just made my day, Roger.

This wasn't the future you guys were promised, or the one I hoped to see. Not by a fucking long shot.
Insanity we trust.