News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

List of Vengeance

Started by The Wizard, September 29, 2010, 12:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

As some of you may know, I have recently changed from a Pulp Hero to a Villain. Why you may ask? Because I have received no respect. I worked hard, tried to do the right thing, and even entertained Dok Howl so that he didn't destroy the world. And what did I get in return? I was turned into a stock character and victim of a running gag. I was mocked and maligned because of what I was. Well, NO MORE!!!

You don't there to be any Heroes? Fine, then I'll show you what a Villain I can be. You will all pay for your disrespect! But, while all of you are in some form responsible for my Fall and will be suffer accordingly, there are those who are principal causes of my turn to Evil.

Phoenix of Discordia
Cudgel
Sigmatic
Remmington
Doktor Alphapance
Johnn'yx'
Rumckle
Fred
Sir Squid Didimus
The Good Reverend Payne
Doktor Blight (you asked for it)
Eater of Clowns (Gone to Confessional)
and three two one mystery targets, just to keep things interesting...

So here is my first and final warning: Do not shelter these individuals. Do not try to aid them in any fashion. Don't even stand to close to them, for if you do, then you will be counted as just another delightful casualty. I do not care about civilian casualties, if anything, I relish them. Do not give me a reason to add you to my high score.

In the future, when all of you are but corpses in shallow, unmarked graves, buried at the base of my Dark Throne, people will say in hushed whispers, "This is the price of disrespect." Today is the dawn of a new Era.

So farewell, you poor, unfortunate worms, and remember

NO ONE IS SAFE
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

Just you wait, Johnny. Just you wait...
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

*Exaltedly runs to jump into safety of the Pirate Bay's nuklear bunker*

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 29, 2010, 12:49:55 AM
As some of you may know, I have recently changed from a Pulp Hero to a Villain. Why you may ask? Because I have received no respect. I worked hard, tried to do the right thing, and even entertained Dok Howl so that he didn't destroy the world. And what did I get in return? I was turned into a stock character and victim of a running gag. I was mocked and maligned because of what I was. Well, NO MORE!!!

You don't there to be any Heroes? Fine, then I'll show you what a Villain I can be. You will all pay for your disrespect! But, while all of you are in some form responsible for my Fall and will be suffer accordingly, there are those who are principal causes of my turn to Evil.

Phoenix of Discordia
Cudgel
Sigmatic
Remmington
Doktor Alphapance
Johnn'yx'
Rumckle
Fred
Sir Squid Didimus
The Good Reverend Payne
and three mystery targets, just to keep things interesting...

So here is my first and final warning: Do not shelter these individuals. Do not try to aid them in any fashion. Don't even stand to close to them, for if you do, then you will be counted as just another delightful casualty. I do not care about civilian casualties, if anything, I relish them. Do not give me a reason to add you to my high score.

In the future, when all of you are but corpses in shallow, unmarked graves, buried at the base of my Dark Throne, people will say in hushed whispers, "This is the price of disrespect." Today is the dawn of a new Era.

So farewell, you poor, unfortunate worms, and remember

NO ONE IS SAFE

I'm a recurring third tier character on the Alphapance Show. So, sorry, you'll have to put me on the list too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Wizard

Anyone who begs for their life, and swears allegiance to me might be spared. That is all.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

Quote from:  Doktor BlightI'm a recurring third tier character on the Alphapance Show. So, sorry, you'll have to put me on the list too.

I'm not the one who will be sorry, Doktor.
Insanity we trust.

Jasper

I am a Discordian.  Hubris is the air I breathe.  Bring it. :)

Payne

Well, I feel about ready to tear some upstart limb from limb. Step if you must, Semaj.

The Wizard

Quote from: The Good Reverend PayneWell, I feel about ready to tear some upstart limb from limb. Step if you must, Semaj.

I must, Reverend, for Vengeance demands it!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
Insanity we trust.

Payne

Quote from: Doktor James Semaj on September 29, 2010, 01:28:15 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend PayneWell, I feel about ready to tear some upstart limb from limb. Step if you must, Semaj.

I must, Reverend, for Vengeance demands it!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Then do so. Stop this mindless ranting and unleash your "evil".

The Wizard

QuoteThen do so. Stop this mindless ranting and unleash your "evil".

I will unleash my vengeance, but at a time of my choosing.
Insanity we trust.