News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Storage space

Started by Cain, October 01, 2012, 03:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

OK, sure, why not?

QuoteA former beauty queen says she is "pretty well back to normal" after undergoing a remarkable brain surgery in which 25 percent of her skull was stored in her abdomen for safe-keeping.

Personally I prefer to keep a spare set of house keys and a credit card in my abdomen for safe-keeping.

Cain

Also, you have to click on the link, because I want PD's opinion: which is creepier, the "skull in the abdomen" pic or the "head with some missing skull" pic?  I am undecided.

LMNO

The latter.  Although, not by much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 01, 2012, 03:33:32 PM
The latter.  Although, not by much.

Yeah, I was leaning in that direction myself.  The smile probably doesn't help.

Juana

I found the skull-in-the-abdomen slightly more unsettling than her head.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on October 01, 2012, 04:32:22 PM
I found the skull-in-the-abdomen slightly more unsettling than her head.

Me too.

Faust

Quote from: Cain on October 01, 2012, 03:11:18 PM
Also, you have to click on the link, because I want PD's opinion: which is creepier, the "skull in the abdomen" pic or the "head with some missing skull" pic?  I am undecided.
The skull in the abdomen just looks like a big lump, if I hadn't known thats what it was I wouldn't have found anything creepy with it.
The caved in head always creeps me out but it's the mark of a survivor, it forced me to look at her beautiful smile so I can't really call that creepy either.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Anna Mae Bollocks

They're BOTH creepy as fuck, that caved-in head being the worst, IMHO, but it worked. Whatever it takes, I guess. She looks damn good now, considering.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division