News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

HIMEOBS blogging cabal

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, October 20, 2008, 01:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

HIMEOBS is the most powerful terrorst group evar! --> http://mindfsck.blogspot.com/2008/10/terrorist-organization-claims.html http://mindfsck.blogspot.com/2008/10/leaked-himeobs-data.html

Obviously more bloggers need to warn The American People about This Threat To Humanity, preferably via the most subtly ridiculous yet overtly plausible means necessary. We also need to do this independently, with no (obvious) communication between us, since we are getting the messages separately from HIMEOBS members and traitors.

If we can have multiple entirely contradictory yet entirely plausable interpretations that would be nice too.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

HIMEOBS is a freelance security firm, like Blackwater. Just saying.

AFK

One of these days someone really, really needs to free lance.  Poor guy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

With all these people working on it you'd think he'd be free by now.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Why HIMEOBS tagged with terrorist shit like al-Qaeda and Neo-Nazis?? Why is this blog bearing a name that makes it obvious that it's some sort of jake? Stop failing so fucking hard.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on April 15, 2009, 09:15:15 PM
Why is this blog bearing a name that makes it obvious that it's some sort of jake?

It's obvious to people who know what a jake is.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mindfuck is not a term exclusive to this brand of dickery. It's a regularly used and accepted term. If you want to troll you shouldn't make it at all apparent that it's  intended to be a joke or prank.

the last yatto

Quote from: Yάttᶿ on April 11, 2009, 11:54:16 PM
you want OMG international conspiracy
not O FUCK THOSE GUYS again
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

If you call HIME0BS a terrorist organization people are going to wonder why they haven't heard of it like they've heard of other ones(al-Qaeda, Tamil Tigers, Shining Path, etc). HIMEooBS is supposed to be more along the lines of private security firms Blackwater, United Protection Services or Aegis.

You can get some serious lulz if you pull it off right. HIMEQBS has even received serious applications before, one of them was an ex-military and current SWAT team member. People really mistake it for some sort of corporate army.

hooplala

HIMEOBS should be treated much more carefully.  When its done right its hilarious, when its sloppy its embarrassing.  I tend to not touch HIMEBS much because I think I would screw it up.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on April 15, 2009, 09:15:15 PM
Why HIMEOBS tagged with terrorist shit like al-Qaeda and Neo-Nazis?? Why is this blog bearing a name that makes it obvious that it's some sort of jake? Stop failing so fucking hard.

...seriously, this ^

Reginald Ret

Could getting the site shut down by HIMEOBS get HIMEOBS some street cred back?

QuoteThis is a Protected name, begone.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Couldn't hurt.

Something like, "This blog has been disabled due to unauthorised use of HIMEOBS-owned intellectual property" or something else that sounds vaguely corporate.