News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

some of my drawings

Started by Triple Zero, December 30, 2007, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Mother John Frumm

Your style reminds me of the art in The Maxx,  both the cartoon and the comic book... which is bad ass.
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

Triple Zero

believe it or not, one of the few comics i got graphical inspiration from was Silver Surfer ;-)

[and a bunch of absurdist dutch/belgian cartoons, but more thematic than drawing style, which is mostly my own]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Mother John Frumm on January 02, 2008, 09:28:40 PM
Your style reminds me of the art in The Maxx,  both the cartoon and the comic book... which is bad ass.

is that sam keith? i'm too lazy to look it up...zero girl was a nice run if anyone has a chance to check it out.

back to thread..

Mother John Frumm

Quote from: burnstoupee on January 02, 2008, 10:39:21 PM
Quote from: Mother John Frumm on January 02, 2008, 09:28:40 PM

is that sam keith? i'm too lazy to look it up...zero girl was a nice run if anyone has a chance to check it out.

back to thread..

That would be the one.

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on January 01, 2008, 12:56:00 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 01, 2008, 12:46:30 AM
I really like the mushrooms, and the flower. And others, but those are my favorites.

Me too.  :)

Also, the device in the first one reminds me of a portal gun...

The cake is a lie...
"He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots"

"...I also move for GPS drone fighting forces to guard McVeighs grave in case he re-rises like the messiah and plays games with me like Patrick Swaze did to Demi Moore in Ghost..."

Riches v. McVeigh et al  http://news.justia.com/cases/jonathan-lee-riches/

B_M_W

000 these are awesome. The flower one especially.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Darth Cupcake

These are made of win.

I dig the style.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Agrippa

Sepia

some of these are damned cool, flower thing is something i'd want to have on my wall. the more apocalyptic have been snagged for my inspiration folder.

thanks for sharing these and keep em comin'
Everyone will always be too late

Triple Zero

thank you :) if some of the apocalyptic ones ever happens to inspire one of your writings on this board, i wanna know which :)

about the flower thing, you are lucky cause i happened to have scanned it on insanely high res:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/7053/bloemetjethingjz7.png

though if you wanna print it real big, you might wanna vectorize it first, otherwise you're still gonna get pixels.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.