News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Held Without Bail - Sunday March 28th - Hope Valley, RI

Started by Suu, March 25, 2010, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There are a couple of streets near me named Going and Failing, and Failing sports a pedestrian bridge called, appropriately, the Failing Pedestrian Bridge.

We also have

Wanker's Corner http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankers_Corner,_Oregon

And Drain, which lacks an amusing picture of a sign.

Some people find Beaverton funny.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Failing is near me too.  I always feel oddly ashamed to approach it.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 27, 2010, 01:13:39 AM
Failing is near me too.  I always feel oddly ashamed to approach it.

Because it makes you a failure!

Also, who wants to walk across a failing pedestrian bridge? Sadly, they replaced the funny sign with one that says "Failing St. Ped. Bridge".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, Siggy, you clearly live in my neighborhood, where? Why have we never met? Come to Happy Hour with us at the Free House!

Jasper

I live within rock throwing distance of Irving park!

This night I have plans, but other than that I am pretty much never busy. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 28, 2010, 12:37:32 AM
I live within rock throwing distance of Irving park!

This night I have plans, but other than that I am pretty much never busy. 

WTF  :lulz:

OK, apparently we're neighbors, because I live 1/2 block away from Irving Park.

Jasper

:lol:   That's hilarious!

Actually I just moved here like two weeks ago, so it's not that incredible that we haven't run into each other.  Especially  since I've been such a recluse over spring break.

WE SHOULD KICK IT!  :D

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 28, 2010, 02:05:56 AM
:lol:   That's hilarious!

Actually I just moved here like two weeks ago, so it's not that incredible that we haven't run into each other.  Especially  since I've been such a recluse over spring break.

WE SHOULD KICK IT!  :D

Oh hell yes.

I wander up to the Free House pretty often just for a change of scenery after working at home all day. If you want to exchange phone #'s PM me and I can text you next time I'm going out. I'm not sure if I'm doing my usual stuff this week or not, so I might be up there once or twice.

Also, this coming Friday there's the gallery opening at the Good on Mississippi. My submissions haven't been accepted yet (because they are in my kitchen unfinished) but I'm pretty sure they'll get in, and I'll be there. It starts at 7.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dimocritus

I had a good time last night! Good show! It was a night of firsts for me, which is tough as you get older, so to have so many in one night was really cool. (among them: my first blugrass show and my first reuben :mrgreen:)

General Stuart was a caustic asshole prick, as usual (you know you are bro, don't ever change) but surprisingly, his folks were very cool and very kind people that I cannot imagine spawning a monster such as GS.

Anyhow, thanks for having me, guys! I had a great time!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"