News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Oh man, talk about laying it on thick.  Did he start crying too?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jenne

BAHAHAHAHAAA!  Love it.  You can't out-hyperbolize this shit.

Cain

OK, last one for the day, I promise.

http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/12/22/away_with_the_manger?page=full&comments=true

Just...the whole thing.  This in particular made me laugh, though:

QuoteWhat President Obama, like many other far-left politicians, needs is a paradigm shift -- a new way of seeing America, which is really an old way. It's the way our Founders viewed America, and it incorporates a good ol'-fashioned Christmas proclamation of Christ's birth. That America is the one I outline in the new (January 2010) paperback expansion of my New York Times best-seller "Black Belt Patriotism," which is ironically the same Christmas gift I'm sending to the president!

LMNO

This makes me re-think the whole Chuck Norris meme, and whether or not we should re-write them.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mangrove

Jesus healed people who didn't have coverage.

Just sayin'.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Iason Ouabache

Speaking of washed up has-beens who have no business discussing politics:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/nugent-obama-should-be-jailed_1126877

QuoteRocker TED NUGENT isn't a fan of U.S. leader BARACK OBAMA - he thinks the president should be jailed.

The Cat Scratch Fever hitmaker, a fervent Republican, insists America should be ashamed about voting in the Democrat, who took office in January (09).

He tells Royal Flush magazine, "I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist.

"(Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up."
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

Attn Ted Nugent:  Among other things, it isn't illegal to be a communist.  Also, you're a retard.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Mangrove on December 23, 2009, 09:15:30 PM
Jesus healed people who didn't have coverage.

Just sayin'.

he mandated his healing powers...
once mandated he raised the rates
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

At some point, I may have to change the title of this thread to "Chuck Norris Writes A Column" Thread...

http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/12/29/obamas_most_important_message?page=full&comments=true

QuoteSo let me see whether I have this straight. Obama's Christmas theology and mission is thus: Jesus is Gandhi. The wise men were non-greedy corporate executives on a baby tour. The "most important message" at Christmas is personal potential. And the "most important thing" children can do for their futures is read and do math.

God help us.

Of course, some people would suggest that it is not the President's role to be Sunday School Teacher to your child, but such people are probably Communists.

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 29, 2009, 11:07:29 PM
Speaking of washed up has-beens who have no business discussing politics:

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/nugent-obama-should-be-jailed_1126877

QuoteRocker TED NUGENT isn't a fan of U.S. leader BARACK OBAMA - he thinks the president should be jailed.

The Cat Scratch Fever hitmaker, a fervent Republican, insists America should be ashamed about voting in the Democrat, who took office in January (09).

He tells Royal Flush magazine, "I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist.

"(Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up."

The Nuge needs to lay off the Wango Tango. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on December 30, 2009, 10:49:29 AM
At some point, I may have to change the title of this thread to "Chuck Norris Writes A Column" Thread...

http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/12/29/obamas_most_important_message?page=full&comments=true

QuoteSo let me see whether I have this straight. Obama's Christmas theology and mission is thus: Jesus is Gandhi. The wise men were non-greedy corporate executives on a baby tour. The "most important message" at Christmas is personal potential. And the "most important thing" children can do for their futures is read and do math.

God help us.

Of course, some people would suggest that it is not the President's role to be Sunday School Teacher to your child, but such people are probably Communists.

This would imply that to Chuck: Jesus is Pol Pot; the wise men were greedy Enron scumbags; the "most important message at Xmas is personal failure; and children should strive for ignorance.

Good to know.

Kai

Quote from: Cain on December 23, 2009, 03:58:12 PM
What conservatives apparently stand for: war, intolerance, kangaroo courts, and going backwards

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OGI2MTQ0Y2YyYTI4MDI5NWRjYTQ0MzIzYzkxZTk3M2E=

QuoteI have over the past couple of months been watching DVDs of Star Trek: The Next Generation, a show I missed completely in its run of 1987 to 1994; and I confess myself amazed that so many conservatives are fond of it. Its messages are unabashedly liberal ones of the early post-Cold War era — peace, tolerance, due process, progress....

Wait, wait....I'm not quite understanding this. At first I thought this quote was a liberal bashing a conservative....but its actually a conservative bashing "peace, tolerance, due process, progress"?

:explodie:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish