News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

LOOK AT THIS GODAMMNED HANDSOME CAT

Freeky

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 02, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

LOOK AT THIS GODAMMNED HANDSOME CAT

My cat looked just like that. <3

Pope Pixie Pickle

the black ones are cursed with all being totally gorgeous and stylin at all tiems.

and cat racism in shelters for some reason. (yes, black cats have less rehoming probabilities than other cats)

Freeky

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on December 04, 2014, 06:28:07 AM
the black ones are cursed with all being totally gorgeous and stylin at all tiems.

and cat racism in shelters for some reason. (yes, black cats have less rehoming probabilities than other cats)

That's strange.  I hardly ever see black cats when the various homeless animal associations bring them to petsmart and the like.

Sita

it's the whole black cats = witches and bad luck thing. we've still got to warn people around here that have black cats to keep them in the week of halloween :(
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Freeky

Quote from: Sita on December 04, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

it's the whole black cats = witches and bad luck thing. we've still got to warn people around here that have black cats to keep them in the week of halloween :(

D: :C  That's terrible.

Chelagoras The Boulder

EL MAESTRO FIGHTS THE DRAGON WIZARD!

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Those are great!

Chelagoras The Boulder

Best Halloween ever.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat