News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

CAIN

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 25, 2012, 05:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BUMP

Because if anybody here knows, it's you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

First use I can find is by Chip Ward in May 2009, in an online essay for Tom Englehardt's website, called "Red Snow Warning and Welcome to Glenbeckistan."

Not entirely sure of the date of publishing, it could be the one above or it could be March 2010.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on November 26, 2012, 06:40:30 AM
First use I can find is by Chip Ward in May 2009, in an online essay for Tom Englehardt's website, called "Red Snow Warning and Welcome to Glenbeckistan."

Not entirely sure of the date of publishing, it could be the one above or it could be March 2010.

Cool, thanks!