News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Boojums, Boojums; Boojums.

Started by Faux Lix, June 08, 2014, 02:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faux Lix

Hi, it's me! Pholix.  :lulz:

I'm a professional Ukulele Exorcist, invented Fifth World Problems, have been living out of a tent for the past 6 months, and once got a handjob from Bob's daughter in Equador. (no relation)

Ukulele exorcism doesn't take up as much time as you might think, and am currently looking for new friends on the internet!  :horrormirth:

Skype: faux.william if you have as much free time as I do.

Boojums.

Pæs

Hey there, new guy!

Why did you pick this board for your introduction?

Pæs

Also, why are you randomly spamming threads?

Raz Tech

Quote from: Pæs on June 08, 2014, 03:46:46 AM
Hey there, new guy!

Why did you pick this board for your introduction?

just a guess, but it's probably because the introductions thread was hidden in plain sight, just like the G.I. Joes always said it would be.

Faux Lix

Quote from: Pæs on June 08, 2014, 03:51:22 AM
Also, why are you randomly spamming threads?

Boojums.

Please be my friend  :cry:

Pæs

Faux Lix

Trust me, this post would be hella clever if I had photoshop on this computer.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey new guy, I'm the welcoming committee.

Go fuck yourself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Faux Lix on June 08, 2014, 02:45:45 AM

I'm a professional Ukulele Exorcist

Tell me more.  But please refrain from including the "word" boojums in your response.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman